Honored Contributor

Re: RHONY...would you like a glass of........?????

On 2/2/2014 muttmom said:

Mario's family had the jewelry company. Ramona branched out from it to HSN.

yes, but it was a totally separate entity with a totally different name. it was not called TRUE FAITH....it was called RAMONA SINGER. she didnt last too long there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

via reality tv morons:

Earlier this week Ramona Singer of #RHONY filed for divorce from her husband of 22 years, Mario. The filing came just days after she reportedly found Mario with a much younger woman in their Hampton’s home. It was at that time the police were called for a domestic dispute.

Ramona made a statement on Twitter saying: "Thank you all for the love & support. For my daughter's sake, I would appreciate everyone respecting our privacy during this difficult time."

People magazine quoted fired former co-star, Jill Zarin, as saying "Ramona has been protecting him. She looked the other way when people told her he was cheating." After fans tweeted to Ramona about Jill talking to the press about her business, she took to Twitter and said "Think it’s sad she feels the need to use my personal business to try to make herself relevant." A sentiment fans agreed with. The backlash towards Zarin was quick and harsh.

Don’t forget that Zarin also accused Mario of flirting with HER! In 2013 she told In Touch Magazine “When we were taping the show, Mario hit on me. It made me uncomfortable to the point where I had to tell [my husband] Bobby to tell Mario to leave me alone.”

Despite the fact that he remains a doting husband on-screen, Jill claims Mario had a wandering eye when the cameras stopped rolling. “He was always looking around,” she says. “People would talk about it, but nobody would ever say anything because they didn’t want to hurt Ramona. They felt bad for her.”

US Magazine reported that the couple was both seeing other people. According to them, Ramona spotted out on a date with some younger man named Travis Millard at The General restaurant in NYC on Thursday.

Mario has been seeing 27-year-old Kasey Dexter, who is said to be his girlfriend of a year. If you remember last fall there was a report that Kasey became pregnant over the summer and Mario paid for her to have an abortion.

Back in 2011 on the show, the women went to Morocco and visited with a psychic. The psychic read Ramona and said there was another woman. Ramona brushed it off saying the other woman in Mario’s life was their daughter, Avery. Oddly, Sonja Morgan started crying making some viewers think the SHE could have been the other woman.

Another sign that Mario had his eyes on other woman was the infamous scene where he & Ramona were having lunch at an outdoor Bistro. She was talking and Mario was not paying attention to her; instead he ogled another woman up & down as she walked past the couple. This was also brought to Ramona’s attention but again, she brushed it off saying that there was nothing wrong with married men looking at other women. In fact she is quoted as saying “it means their (men) testosterone is working” when they look at other woman. (I wonder if she regrets saying that now?)

Now Ramona herself was filmed openly flirting with other men on the show. During Turtle Time she snuggled up to the Captain of another yacht. She was also very flirty with Aviva’s creepy Dad.

Is anyone surprised the couple is getting divorced?

Earlier this week Ramona Singer of #RHONY filed for divorce from her husband of 22 years, Mario. The filing came just days after she reportedly found Mario with a much younger woman in their Hampton’s home. It was at that time the police were called for a domestic dispute. Ramona made a statement on Twitter saying:
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I must live in a cave, because I hadn't heard any of this. It seems when couples renew their vows on these shows, shorty thereafter, they divorce.

Honored Contributor

mousie you are right.....vow renewals on these shows are the kiss of death!

so is bragging about what a great marriage you have had for umpteen years.

Respected Contributor

I think Ramona dating a much younger man just makes her look even more desperate and ridiculous. If she wants to get back at Mario, date a good looking older guy with $$$$

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2014 sunshine45 said:

mousie you are right.....vow renewals on these shows are the kiss of death!

so is bragging about what a great marriage you have had for umpteen years.

Frequent Contributor

It doesn't seem to stop anyone on these boards from bragging.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2014 beammeupscottie said:

Thanks sunshine

win: I didn't realize he had a religious jewelry line. Never saw any of it. thanks

Hi Scottie. I think they showed him at work with Avery showcasing the jewelry early on -- perhaps first season
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2014 sunshine45 said:

ramona does have a good body, i agree, BUT her attitude and mouth are lousy! i always thought that she should have been gone instead of jill zarin (although i dont agree with JZ opening her mouth about these events).

"I gotta call Bobbbbbby. I think I'm having a haaaaaawrd attack." I will never forget that line!

I thought Jill was a hoot. The show hasn't been the same since she left.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2014 beammeupscottie said:

I think Ramona dating a much younger man just makes her look even more desperate and ridiculous. If she wants to get back at Mario, date a good looking older guy with $$$$

Lol ita Scottie!
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"