Respected Contributor

Re: RHONJ... New cast... Any thoughts on the preview?

Do you think Juicy's previous criminal records will have any effect on the federal court judge's decision on the federal charges?

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

I feel really sorry for Joe and Tre's children but Joe and Tre are adults, they knew what they were doing was illegal. Wouldn't we all love to live in bigger houses, wear more expensive clothes drive fancier cars? Of course, but we're not going to break the law and commit fraud to do it. Joe and Tre made very bad choices. I would just love to ask them "What were you thinking?" Don't you like to sleep at night?

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 Lion said:
On 6/3/2014 dmod nj said:

http://www.northjersey.com/news/real-housewives-husband-joe-giudice-in-court-in-driver-s-license-ca...

Joe looks pretty beaten down in that court pic.

I wonder if he'll really learn anything from all of this and change his life.

Normally, I'd say of course he will but I have serious doubts about him (and Tre).

Hi Lion, Smiley Happy

It is just speculation on my part.....but I think the lawyers told him to act this way. I also think the beaten down look is from too much drinking.

JMO, of course.

Do I think either one will learn anything from this situation? No!

Do I think his previous criminal behavior will have an affect on the federal charges? I'm not sure. Good question! All eyes are on this charges. I want everything to go by the book. Whatever he deserves, I hope he gets. Tre, as well.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I'm wondering why Juicy isn't eligible for deportation. That would make for some interesting footage.

Valued Contributor

On 6/4/2014 dmod nj said:
On 6/4/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

Hola, ladies...

Thanks for all the input..

I watched it again today as I missed a bit the first time and DID start feeling bad for Tre...

Somebody cyber slap me STAT! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

*Slapping EMT across both cheeks*

Hope that brings your thoughts back to normal. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 SydneyH said:

I'm wondering why Juicy isn't eligible for deportation. That would make for some interesting footage.

well, he could be deported......after the trial.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i dont feel sorry for tre or juicy AT ALL......the only ones i feel sorry for are their kids.

i find it appalling that they can stay in a huge expensive home, but many of their creditors will get nothing or virtually nothing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I wonder who is paying their lawyer (s)

Super Contributor

I've noticed when they say a man might serve x numbers of months, they end up only serving a very much lighter gig. When they may serve x number if years, they get larger sentence. I can't hardly call him "Juicy'. I imagine him turning on a spit at Boston Market.