Respected Contributor

Re: RHOC's Brooks films tell-all interview

[ Edited ]

I don't care what he says......Andy probbly had to pay him to do it!!  This zebra doesn't change his stripes........I've always though he was a total con artist and even if he does have cancer, I still think he's as shady as an old oak tree.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

vicki needs to stand alone for a while and NOT get serious about another man anytime soon. maybe she should take extra trips to oklahoma? Woman Wink

brooks needs to move on and live near his young son and step up to be a full time dad.

Also his twelve year old daughter, also very important for a girl.

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I'm betting he'll produce 'documents' (which can be replicated/dates altered, so easily online!) showing that he HAD cancer, but is conveniently in remission again (hence his drinking & partying. No cancer patient would feel like doing that!)

There's no way that he would EVER admit that the other housewives were right all along.

He's too much of a scumbag, to admit he's a liar too.

A PERFECT description of Brooks.

Trusted Contributor

@corita wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

Vicki can do so much better.

---------------------------------

I almost think the opposite...Brooks can do so much better!   Vicki gives me the creeps.  I really think there is something wrong with that girl!  Actually, they are both huge losers.  I can't believe anything either one says!

Vicki is a HUGE loser, and so is Brooks. There are many things wrong with BOTH of them.

Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I'm betting he'll produce 'documents' (which can be replicated/dates altered, so easily online!) showing that he HAD cancer, but is conveniently in remission again (hence his drinking & partying. No cancer patient would feel like doing that!)

There's no way that he would EVER admit that the other housewives were right all along.

He's too much of a scumbag, to admit he's a liar too.

ITA.

It was his "storyline" this year - a way for the moocher to make some money on his own.

I also think that Vicki was in on it from Day One.

I'm beginning to think this entire thing was a storyline that Bravo was also  in on from day 1.