Honored Contributor

Brandi needs help desperately.....She thinks she is funny, but in reality she is cruel and mean, and definitely needs to seek professional help.....I think Eileen and Kim are great editions to this show because they both are not afraid to say what they think or feel....I like how Eileen confronted Brandi about her rude comments.....More people need to do that to Brandi. Yolanda's son is gorgeous and seems like a good kid!!!!!!!Her children are so pretty!!!!It was interesting to see Denise Richards at Lisa Rinna's party, I remember her reality show a few years back! Next week proves to be interesting.....

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

Brandi needs help desperately.....She thinks she is funny, but in reality she is cruel and mean, and definitely needs to seek professional help.....I think Eileen and Kim are great editions to this show because they both are not afraid to say what they think or feel....I like how Eileen confronted Brandi about her rude comments.....More people need to do that to Brandi. Yolanda's son is gorgeous and seems like a good kid!!!!!!!Her children are so pretty!!!!It was interesting to see Denise Richards at Lisa Rinna's party, I remember her reality show a few years back! Next week proves to be interesting.....

ITA with what you said about Brandi. She claims to be in counseling but it must not be working. Of course you have to want help. I was glad Eileen confronted her as well. Eileen seems to be on the quiet side. I wonder how long she will want to stay on this show? Lisa R seems to fit in very naturally and though Eileen hasn't done anything wrong, IMO she just doesn't seem comfortable with this group. Can't say I blame her! LOL!

Yes I recall when Denise had her own show. I love her hair!

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 colliemom3 said:
On 1/28/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

ITA with what you said about Brandi. She claims to be in counseling but it must not be working. Of course you have to want help. I was glad Eileen confronted her as well. Eileen seems to be on the quiet side. I wonder how long she will want to stay on this show? Lisa R seems to fit in very naturally and though Eileen hasn't done anything wrong, IMO she just doesn't seem comfortable with this group. Can't say I blame her! LOL!

Yes I recall when Denise had her own show. I love her hair!

Her therapist is doing a terrible job then. You have to be willing to listen and take in what you are learning at the therapy sessions...doubt Brandi remembers this when you goes off. She is all emotion...if it feels good do it...and Katy bar the door when she gets mad...cuz she is going to blow and take collateral with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Brandi go off on Jeff Lewis on Watch What Happens the other night...she had a complete melt down?

Respected Contributor
On 1/28/2015 croemer said:

Did anyone see Brandi go off on Jeff Lewis on Watch What Happens the other night...she had a complete melt down?

Brandi admitted later that was fake for the camera. She wasn't really mad and was trying to pull one over on Jeff.

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 luvmyteddy said:

Brandi admitted later that was fake for the camera. She wasn't really mad and was trying to pull one over on Jeff.

Well it when on until the show was over...so not sure what happened off the show. She is doing her best to look like a loose cannon.

At what price is it too much to act like she does? This is all going to affect her kids? What happens to her when the show goes off?

Respected Contributor

For some sick reason the powers that be encourage these train wrecks. I don't find them interesting to watch at all. I don't think they bring anything to these shows either. They just look pathetic and desperate. They just make their rounds picking fights with everyone till they run out of victims. The shows are all the same. Yawn. But my fav is BH so I just may hang in there.

Add me as another fan of Vanderpump Rules. I swore I would only watch it and not the HW shows but now that the tables have turned for Brandi I started watching again.

I can't imagine why Kristen wouldn't be fired for telling a manager to go _________________!

They can just film her at home getting more obsessed with Tom and plotting the next stalking with James trying to support them on a busboy's salary. She doesn't eat so they just might make ends meet. LOL

Honored Contributor

Well it when on until the show was over...so not sure what happened off the show. She is doing her best to look like a loose cannon.

At what price is it too much to act like she does? This is all going to affect her kids? What happens to her when the show goes off?

ITA about her kids. I wonder why her ex doesn't try to get custody? He's probably too selfish. I'm thinking when they get older they will probably want to live with him.

Honored Contributor

I am with you colliemom, if she is anything like she portrays on the show...I would be going after custody. She keeps saying she doesn't drink when she has the kids...only when they are with their Dad. She has a drinking problem...in my book and I can not imagine she can just turn it on and turn it off.

If this is all an act for TV...she is such a loose cannon she may be the one to reveal behind the scenes info one day.

Respected Contributor
On 1/28/2015 colliemom3 said:

ITA about her kids. I wonder why her ex doesn't try to get custody? He's probably too selfish. I'm thinking when they get older they will probably want to live with him.

But I bet he'd like the child support she'd have to pay him though.