Trusted Contributor

Re: RHOA Cast - “You Fire Porsha Williams & We ALL Walk!”

On 4/8/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 4/8/2014 shoptilyadropagain said:

I thought Porsha was pretty much gone even before the brawl.

so did i shop.....no husband, no money, no job, no kids.....lol, and very little SMARTS!

I was in shock when Porsha was asking about how the train from the Underground Railroad arrived at the church which they were touring. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

So let them walk. As far as I'm concerned, they could ALL go, including Kenya of course, and start from scratch. These are reality women. I'm not invested in any of them. I go with the flow.

Regular Contributor

It's the same ol' stuff every week. The show is b o r i n g. Time to get rid of all of them.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/8/2014 sunshine45 said:

its ridiculous...... i actually think they should get rid of porsha.

there are plenty of OTHER crazy ladies with crazy relationships in atlanta. LOL

I agree - I would rather Porsha go. I didn't care for Kenya last season but for some reason I'm getting a kick out of her this season. For starters she doesn't back down from Nene. That is what really bothers Nene.
Regular Contributor

My understanding is that Andy is not in charge of the Housewives franchise anymore. Is that correct? All of them are so old and scripted and the same disputes and offenses are recycled from city to city. So stale. I really enjoy those short series, like Below Deck, Southern Charm, Long Island Princess, People's Couch, most of Newlyweds the First Year, Flipping Out. These very long seasons of the same old RHW fights are soooo boring with now multiple nights of reunions. I think I like the short series because they remind me of what the Housewive's were like in yrs. one or two. Before they all got scripted. I think I am done with RHofAnywhere.

Super Contributor

I agree about the Hw's shows being boring and predictable now. I really don't watch them anymore either.

It seems like all they want to do is get popular to launch off something else using their name for $$.

Respected Contributor

I have to admit that I am getting to the point of not watching any of the HW's shows. They are always yelling, cursing, trashing each other and scheming behind the others' backs.

Do I really want to continue to watch these nasty women fight? NO!

Respected Contributor

I say buh bye. I don't even watch anymore, can't stand any of them.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )