Esteemed Contributor

REMINDER-National Memorial Day Concert

airs tonight from 8-9:30 p.m. eastern on PBS and re-airs from 9:30-11 p.m.   Joe Mantegna and Gary Sinise co-host.

Renee Fleming, The Beach Boys, Katharine McPhee are performing.

The concert honoring the U.S. military features a segment on Arlington National Cemetary.

http://www.pbs.org/national-memorial-day-concert/home/?elqTrackId=fbe92f817f244dfd9a7ed1b9f83606b1&e...

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Re: REMINDER-National Memorial Day Concert

@Marp wrote:

airs tonight from 8-9:30 p.m. eastern on PBS and re-airs from 9:30-11 p.m.   Joe Mantegna and Gary Sinise co-host.

Renee Fleming, The Beach Boys, Katharine McPhee are performing.

The concert honoring the U.S. military features a segment on Arlington National Cemetary.

http://www.pbs.org/national-memorial-day-concert/home/?elqTrackId=fbe92f817f244dfd9a7ed1b9f83606b1&e...

Marp, Thanks for the reminder!  I always look forward to watching and honoring our fallen and wounded service men and women! I think Gary, Joe, the musicians and all involved do a wonderful job each year.  It is a reminder that we should keep military families in our hearts and prayers every day!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

It was wonderful! 

Respected Contributor

We're watching the re-run of

it now.

WONDERFUL.

❤️🇺🇸❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

I watched the whole program and it was so heartwarming.  The two hosts do a great job every year.

Respected Contributor

Watch it every year.  Enjoyed the Beach Boys---I remember them in the 60's!. 

I always cry during the personal stories.  Enjooyed it a lot.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Marp.Heart    This show is always so moving, so poignant.    I think they do a glorious job every year.    In my area, there are a couple more airings (in the wee hours of Tuesday morning), so it's still available for some who might've missed it.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova