Honored Contributor

Re: REMEMBER THE 14K GOLD EARRINGS LISA USED TO RAVE ABOUT................WELL............PICTURE

@Dell1 wrote:

All of my jewelry was stolen last year in a home burglary.  I am 64 years old and with bronzo I will be able to buy a pair of earrings that appear to be 14K gold.  There is no way I can replace all of the earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc. that were stolen from me.  So I am happy for this opportunity.

Dell, I'm sorry to read that you were robbed of all your jewelry.  I'll tell you what - I am a white gold girl and have seen some white bronzo that is tempting me.  Dell, you just buy what you like - that's all that matters Man Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: REMEMBER THE 14K GOLD EARRINGS LISA USED TO RAVE ABOUT................WELL............PICTURE

I could have sworn thatSteel by Design also offered this style, but just checked and didn't see them. 

Regular Contributor

Bronzo Italia matches my REAL rose gold exacty. For those of you harping on "it looks fake", have you bothered to get any home to compare? Do you own any real?

Valued Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Dell, I'm sorry to read that you were robbed of all your jewelry.  I'll tell you what - I am a white gold girl and have seen some white bronzo that is tempting me.  Dell, you just buy what you like - that's all that matters Man Very Happy

Thanks for the post birdmama.  I had so many pieces that I truly miss like the Chinese jade pieces.  Gold Byzantine and San Marco bracelets.  No need for me to list them all but when I get dressed in the morning to go to work my mind goes to my jade pendant would look great with this turtleneck.  And then I say, Dell, that jewelry is all gone.

Super Contributor

There's a thread in Jewelry about Bronzo discoloring. Even priced as low as it is I'm not into throw away jewelry. 

Regular Contributor

Yes Tinkrbl44 they do but not exactly like LR's.  I have them in gold and silver and just love them.  Link listed below:

http://www.qvc.com/Steel-by-Design-High-Polished-Twisted-Hoop-Earrings-Goldtone.product.J291562.html...

Honored Contributor

Stainless Steel High Polished Twisted Hoop Earringsthis is steel by design............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

J291562

Stainless Steel High Polished Twisted Hoop Earrings

Watch Videos
Stainless Steel High Polished Twisted Hoop EarringsStainless Steel High Polished Twisted Hoop EarringsStainless Steel High Polished Twisted Hoop Earrings

Community Q&A

QVC Price:

$26.75

+ S&H: $3.00

4.4 out of 5

Option: Rosetone
  • Goldtone

• Rosetone

• Stainless

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

they look similar, but from the side you can really see the difference.

Stainless Steel High Polished Twisted Hoop Earringsand they only come in 1 3/8 I believe

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole, either.  I just don't do costume jewelry at all.

But I DO have the 14k gold ones that I purchased years ago.

Used to be that when you saw 'Vicenza' it was gold.  Then it slowly became almost all costume.  First they started with that Veronese qrap and then came silver and all the others, with now that Bronzo.  Yikes!

I used to always check out the Vicenza shows but now I avoid it.  Often I'll look at the 'recently aired' list, then I remember it doesn't mean gold anymore.  Oh well - good thing I have plenty of FINE jewelry.