Just saying.......

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: RELIEF FOR PEOPLE ON THE FRONT LINES @ JOSIE MARAN.COM

Good for Josie!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for all the responses.  I went to her website and there is no link.  I am trying the email.  

I realize that it isn't a face mask or gloves, but at the end of the day (or days) we can all use a pick me up.  She is offering what she manufacturers.  That is nice.

Perhaps she could make an argan hand sanitizer in the future???

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Being a retired health care worker, the gesture is very thoughtful but also recommended. Excessive hand washing and overuse of hand sanitizer, causes cracks in the skin. The open cracks are portals for coronavirus to enter the body
Honored Contributor

I think Josie and Mr. Bell have both done a lot in the past to help the people in Haiti. What a blessing that she is helping our first responders, doctors, nurses, and all other medical personnel! (Excuse me - I have to place an order for more Josie Products.) Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Josie posted 4 days ago on her Instagram that they had donated 8,000 units of body butter to every active service member of LA City, LA County and Long Beach Fire Departments.  She said they were also working on the same for medical teams across the area and LA Sheriff's Department.  

She said donating those body butters was just a small part of what her team was doing in her community and that everyone should stay tuned for more updates on how they are going to continue to spread joy, love and care.   

This is a great idea..but I couldn't get the link??  If anyone knows how to get the link please let me know

Honored Contributor

@hunter9363 wrote:

This is a great idea..but I couldn't get the link??  If anyone knows how to get the link please let me know

@hunter9363 - Welcome to the forums!  I hope I'm allowed to post this here. Josie is a valued QVC vendor, and what she's doing is wonderful, so I don't think they will mind. Smiley Happy

Go to relief@josiemaran.com