Contributor

RECEIVING FILTHY, DIRTY BAGS OF CLOTHES FROM QVC

This is a shipping complaint. Nothing wrong with QVC but shipping via UPS is bringing filthy, dirty plastic bags of clothes into my home. They are TOO dirty to bring into my home on my carpeting or my bedspread. The boxes are always clean. It's just the bags of clothes. Am I the only one who is having this problem for at least 2 years? I've finally gotten disgusted enough to finally complain to you. By the way, the packages I received via the US Postal mailman are always very, very clean !!! Is there anyone at QVC who could contact me about this issue of filthy, dirty bags? I have saved them all for the last 2 years & have been in contact with UPS for a couple of weeks now with NO results. They just pass the buck as to who's fault it is. They even suggested that it was QVC's fault.

Honored Contributor

Re: RECEIVING FILTHY, DIRTY BAGS OF CLOTHES FROM QVC

I know what you mean. The UPS bags are terribly dirty. I have received torn ones also, and I don't like it either. 

Honored Contributor

Just out of curiousity, where are you storing this filth?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I have had the same experience for years. 

The UPS delivered bags are filthy - I just open them in my foyer with one hand, with my clean hand take my item out of the bag, then throw the bag into the garbage and immediatly wash my hands.  I don't like it but can live with it.

Although the P.O.-delivered bags aren't filthy and the UPS boxes aren't either, I'd never put either one of those on my bedspread.  They aren't as filthy as the UPS-delivered bags, but they are plenty dirty, even if you aren't seeing as much black filth on them.

Respected Contributor

Strangely, the Q bags are practically pristine when the $3.00 shipping charge chooses USPS for me instead of UPS.  With UPS they always look like they've been run over a few times.  I have always noticed this when USPS handed me clean bags free of black tire tread marks.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, this thread topic tops the one from last week about Jane not wearing anything on her feet while trying on shoes.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Just out of curiousity, where are you storing this filth?

I open the bags on the front porch and take the item of clothing inside to try on.  I leave the receipt inside the bag so I don't lose track of it.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Yep, this thread topic tops the one from last week about Jane not wearing anything on her feet while trying on shoes.

lol.gif

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

But she's been "storing" these filthy, dirty bags for two years!  For what purpose?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I thought it was just my experience, glad to see it isn't!  UPS delivers the bags in such bad shape sometimes, I wonder if anything has survived in it.  I am not exaggerating when I say many times it has tire tracks across it,  TRUE!!  Is this a belt it goes through, or do they drop it and run over it?  In the 25 years I have been buying from QVC 2 times there was actually nothing in the bag it was in such bad shape.  But the UPS man still delivered it.  Guess they figure if it is on my doorstep it is now my problem.

Last week there was a thick residue on resembling, dirt.

I have to say, this has happened with USPS, but less often.  It is mainly UPS