Valued Contributor

Rec'd new platinum credit card from Macy's to replace existing card. One of the perks is always free shipping no minimum purchase. I have been a long time customer because they offer petites.  I appreciate that Macy's is fighting to keep their customers in this environment of so many retailers closing their doors.

Honored Contributor

Re: REACHING OUT TO CUSTOMERS

@shoptheQAs I work to simplify my life, I now carry no department store cards, but I do like to shop locally so I'm happy to hear Macys is reaching out to those of you who shop with them and there's a Macys in the mall a minute from my front door.  I haven't been there for a few months because I haven't been shopping much -  but I want them to survive so I thsank you for shopping!!!!   I'll check them out again as soon as I can.

Honored Contributor

Macy's in our smaller mall closed last year which I hated to see, that's where I bought all my skinny tees. I like their JM collection too.

Honored Contributor

Macy's accepts that online shopping is the way of the future; that's why they are enticing card holders with free shipping.  They are building their online business.  Free shipping is nice but I don't mind paying for shipping.  The problem I had with Macy's online was that it took 2 weeks to get my jacket and it was stuffed into brown paper bag which was stuffed into a a box.  No, that did not make for a pleasant shopping experience.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

Rec'd new platinum credit card from Macy's to replace existing card. One of the perks is always free shipping no minimum purchase. I have been a long time customer because they offer petites.  I appreciate that Macy's is fighting to keep their customers in this environment of so many retailers closing their doors.

I've been doing most of my shopping at Macy's the past few years --mostly online.  The brands of petites they carry fit me perfectly and I do not need to take the items to a seamstress for alterations.  Love the free shipping and I  can return items to the Macy's in my town.  The store here doesn't have a good selection of items though.    Hope they stay open.  Also, appreciate that at times they offer a discount on many lines of cosmetics.   In addition to free shipping I usually have a coupon code for a discount.

Honored Contributor

I have had the platinum card for awhile now since we bought several items of furniture there in 2016.  Always free shipping and items can be returned to the store.  Also if the local store doesn't have the item, it can be shipped there and the process for picking it up is simple.  Love Macy's!!!  Good quality, large selection and great prices.

Respected Contributor

Free returns by mail too and they process them/credit your account very quickly.  I love Macy's.