Honored Contributor

I just realized, I'd really like to find one with merry-go-round horses in it. I have enough to keep me busy for 50 years more, but on Pinterest this morning, I forgot I had been looking at them. They are so colorful!! So if you know or learn of a good one please announce it. Thank you in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: RE: Coloring book ladies

I believe there is one on Amazon. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I have the set fromHSN and it has some. A whole book of those would be nice.

Respected Contributor

I think Dover makes one of carousel horses.  

Honored Contributor

On the Amazon search bar, type in Carousel horses coloring books.  Several options come up.  All look lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just started with my first Coloring Book approximately a month ago...I was at Barnes & Noble and just happened to see a bunch of them on a table...The one I bought is called "Color Me Calm", by Lucy Mucklow....100 various and very intricate templates to color...What I have to watch out for is that I find myself dwelling too much on what colors to use and being too detailed,  rather than just letting go and reminding myself that it is meant to be "relaxing and calming"!...LOL...I'm working on a Mandala right now and look forward to "coloring" this weekend!

So many books to choose from!...With the suggestions here and choices available, I'm sure you will find some wonderful  Carousels to color!

LOL @ your remark about being kept busy for 50 years!...I think my first book alone is probably going to take me the rest of the year!...LOL

Enjoy!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Thank you all, good info!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Try Amazon, I got my butterfy coloring book from them.