Respected Contributor

RBG has lung cancer

[ Edited ]

On top of everything else, Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had surgery for early stage lung cancer. I admire her so much. Hang in there and get better Justice Ginsburg.

Valued Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this...I think she is a wonderful lady and admire her greatly.

Honored Contributor

Re: RBG has lung cancer

[ Edited ]

When this news item was reported on FoxNews, they said that all cancerous nodules were removed, and that there was no evidence of remaining cancerous conditions.  I think it was during the show with the panel of ladies sitting on a couch.

Honored Contributor

Gosh, she's really had a tough time lately.  She has a lot of resilience.  

I really admire her a lot.  

Honored Contributor

She  certainly is a fighter. Great lady.

Honored Contributor

Oh goodness I was so sad to hear this just now.  I am a huge fan of RBG for a variety of reasons but my favorite will always be her friendship with Antonin Scalia which was a shining example of you can have differing thoughts and opinions but still go out for a nice glass of wine or take in an opera or two together.  Get well soon RBG!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

On top of everything else, Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had surgery for early stage lung cancer. I admire her so much. Hang in there and get better Justice Ginsburg.

Yes, and all of it was removed.  Body scans prior to surgery show no cancer anywhere else.  No further treatment so she is cancer free.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

RBG is my hero!! She’s a true Renaissance woman. She fought for women’s rights & human rights before it was popular.I love that she stands her ground & never backs down!!

Get well soon Justice Ginsburg. The country needs you!!

💐💐❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

Hang in there, Ruth....Please

Honored Contributor

This is just too, too much!

My hopes and prayers are that she remains sturdy and strong.

Such a rational and exquisite mind with nobility of character.

May God protect her.