Respected Contributor

La Toya Jackson

I will always love you! You gave us strength, you made us

one of the most famous families in the world. I am

extremely appreciative of that, I will never forget our

moments together and how you told me how much you

cared. 

Randy Jackson (grandson)

RIP to the king that made everything possible!!!

I love you grandpa .

Prince Jackson (grandson)

This man is and always will be an example of sheer

willpower and dedication. He didn’t choose the path that

was the easiest but he chose the path that was best for

his family. You taught me to take pride in the Jackson

name and what it really means, you taught me dedication

in the face of adversity and most of all you showed me

strength and fearlessness. There is and never will be

someone like you. Fly free and until we meet again

The Hawk.

Taj Jackson (grandson) 

Disgusted by some of the comments I’m reading about my

grandpa Joe by those who didn’t even know him. Please

don't just regurgitate what you were spoon fed by the

press. Joe was loved by our ENTIRE family and our hearts

are in pain. Let us grieve without the nastiness.

Thank you Grandpa for the amazing strength,

determination and pride you showed this family. The

Jackson legacy would not exist without you. I lost a

grandfather but heaven gained The Hawk.

Honored Contributor

latoya posted a beautiful tribute to him on instagram.

• officiallatoyajacksonI will always love you! You gave us strength, you disciplined us in your own way, you made us one of the most famous families in the world. I am extremely appreciative of that, I will never forget the last moments we spent together and how you told me how much you cared, how proud you were of me and how much you loved me! I am most grateful for that!

• I will never forget when security and the nurses kept telling me you said my daughter La Toya is coming to visit me today, I want to look good for her, dress me up put my teeth in, it made me feel so good Joseph! I smiled and I cried all the way home.

• I love you! #RIP Joe Jackson
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHptfngilE

• marlondavidjackson5I want to thank everyone for their prayers and condolences. It was difficult for me to see my father lying there fighting, holding onto every little life left in him. #Love. You pop. #studypeace marlon jackson

• tjjackson9You did the unthinkable. You gave your all (and the prime years of your life) to make sure your kids and your family were a success. Some people will never understand the commitment and love it takes to do what you did. My life could have been so much different if it weren’t for you. I could have been in a gang. I could have a father who was in and out of jail. But I don’t. Why? Because you were plugged into your kids lives and saw a dream that they (or even the world) didn’t know could exist. It took all of your strength to keep your entire family safe from the real dangers in life. You are misjudged but I know who the real you is. And as your grandson I am forever grateful for the strength I have from you. I will always remember what I’ve learned from you. I will always cherish you. Always. I love you grandpa. ❤️💪🏽 #ripgrandpa #forevergrateful #pioneer

tito  "I was contemplating whether I should come to this performance or not and, uh, it didn't take long, because knowing my father he woulda said, 'Boy, you better get up there,'" Tito said, according to the newspaper.

may joe jackson rest in peace and be free of pain......may his family be a positive force in this world.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

There have been articles recently about Michael Jackson's daughter and how much she adored Joe Jackson.  She made it clear she would defend him should anyone say negative things about him.  I don't know how much time she spent with him but obviously there was a very strong bond created between the two.  She is a beautiful young woman who has had many problems since her father passed, whom she also adored.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well, well, fame certainly has it's price. If JJ was such a great father they should have made sure people knew that before he died. They should have defended him when he was accused. I'm glad for them that he did change his ways.