Trusted Contributor

Re: R.I.P. BEATLE GEORGE HARRISON WHO DIED ALL THOSE YEARS AGO

It's so sad to think about the fact that he was preyed upon as he lay ill, by his doctor. Wanting him to sign things, aggravating him when he needed to rest and have peace. His family sued the doctor after his passing.

Honored Contributor

George was my favorite Beatle and it was so upsetting when he passed away.  I read up on his second wife, Patti Boyd and her sister who were both models but still felt so much like groupies at the same time.  Patti still after all these decades does interviews about being married to George.  I hope George was happy with his second spouse.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

To me, George was the most spiritually attuned of the four.  He had a mystical soul.

Yes, I've always loved George for his demeanor and for the spiritual gifts he brought to western music.  RIP, Quiet Beatle. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Paul also put up a photo on FB "yesterday" of him with George and stated it's hard to believe it has been 20 years since George passed away and that he misses his friend.

Honored Contributor

My father passed away November 18, 2001. I was grieving him, news about George passing, it hit me hard.