Valued Contributor

Re: ~~*Quiz: What Animal Were You In A Past Life?*~~

You were the Dolphin. A cheerful, bright, energetic being, you are the life of your friends and family. You care about everyone immensely, and would go to any ends to protect them and keep them happy. Your mind may race with thoughts, but that doesn't mean you are dim. In fact, you can tackle almost any problems that comes your way. You enjoy relaxing and playing, and keep your childish gleam throughout your life.

ETA- Shoekitty- THAT was my EXACT same issue!! woods or sea...?

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

You were the Dolphin. A cheerful, bright, energetic being, you are the life of your friends and family. You care about everyone immensely, and would go to any ends to protect them and keep them happy. Your mind may race with thoughts, but that doesn't mean you are dim. In fact, you can tackle almost any problems that comes your way. You enjoy relaxing and playing, and keep your childish gleam throughout your life.

ETA- Shoekitty- THAT was my EXACT same issue!! woods or sea...?

Me too...I chose sea but not sure if that would be my real choice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 shoekitty said:

I am a dolphin. The quiz had problems for me. I would love to live in the woods, but I love the ocean too. I think now, if I had to move tomorrow, it might be the woods. I put ocean. The other thing that bothered me was the colors. I do like anyone of them as favorites. I am a green person, but chose blue.

Mine was between the red or the yellow and I chose red.

Valued Contributor

On 5/16/2014 brewhaha said:

I was a cougar.

WAS or still are?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hola, Croemer!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

Hola Mel!

Respected Contributor

An Owl

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 chickenbutt said:

I'm an owl, too. I thought I would be something else but I'll take it. Smiley Happy I love the birdies!

I think you are wise and very loyal

Heya Shoey! Hope you're staying cool. Smiley Happy

Yeah, I'm an owl who wants to live in the sea. I guess it's pretty random. I not only chose the sea, but my favorite color is black and some of the other choices wouldn't lead me to being a bird either, but that's cool. I wouldn't mind being able to fly! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm an owl, too. I thought I would be something else but I'll take it. Smiley Happy I love the birdies!

I think you are wise and very loyal

Heya Shoey! Hope you're staying cool. Smiley Happy

Yeah, I'm an owl who wants to live in the sea. I guess it's pretty random. I not only chose the sea, but my favorite color is black and some of the other choices wouldn't lead me to being a bird either, but that's cool. I wouldn't mind being able to fly! Smiley Happy

Much better then being a chicken.Cool

Super Contributor

according to the quiz I am a wolf. I'll take that

Respected Contributor

I was a Dolphin: