Trusted Contributor

Re: ~~*Quiz: What Animal Were You In A Past Life?*~~

You were the Owl. Graceful, quiet, and majestic, you glide silently through the night. You are self sufficient, independent, and make the most of everything around you. You are not very picky about what you like, and when you love something, it will be forever. You would make a wonderful parent, but in no way would you spoil your children; they would be taught how to look after themselves. You are a symbol of guidance.
It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

I am an owl.

This part of the description fits me exactly.

You are self sufficient, independent, and make the most of everything around you. You are not very picky about what you like, and when you love something, it will be forever. You would make a wonderful parent, but in no way would you spoil your children; they would be taught how to look after themselves. You are a symbol of guidance.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

A dolphin. How fitting!

Valued Contributor

On 5/16/2014 Preds said:

You were the Dolphin. A cheerful, bright, energetic being, you are the life of your friends and family. You care about everyone immensely, and would go to any ends to protect them and keep them happy. Your mind may race with thoughts, but that doesn't mean you are dim. In fact, you can tackle almost any problems that comes your way. You enjoy relaxing and playing, and keep your childish gleam throughout your life.

Well, I feel better now that I finally know. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Me too Preds!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I'm an owl, too. I thought I would be something else but I'll take it. Smiley Happy I love the birdies!

Super Contributor

Maybe I was ""Flipper""!?

Super Contributor

On 5/16/2014 croemer said:
On 5/16/2014 brii said:

Some of us have been waiting patiently to find out what animal we are.

Thank you, croemer.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}I swear I put it in...it showed it... but for some reason the link didn't take. I blame the Q...couldn't have been my mistake. My story stickin' to it.

Are you trying to blame web bie? {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 chickenbutt said:

I'm an owl, too. I thought I would be something else but I'll take it. Smiley Happy I love the birdies!

I think you are wise and very loyal

Honored Contributor

I was a cougar.

Honored Contributor

I am a dolphin. The quiz had problems for me. I would love to live in the woods, but I love the ocean too. I think now, if I had to move tomorrow, it might be the woods. I put ocean. The other thing that bothered me was the colors. I do like anyone of them as favorites. I am a green person, but chose blue.