Honored Contributor

Re: ~~*Quiz: What Animal Were You In A Past Life?*~~

You were the Dolphin. A cheerful, bright, energetic being, you are the life of your friends and family. You care about everyone immensely, and would go to any ends to protect them and keep them happy. Your mind may race with thoughts, but that doesn't mean you are dim. In fact, you can tackle almost any problems that comes your way. You enjoy relaxing and playing, and keep your childish gleam throughout your life.

Well, I feel better now that I finally know. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

I'm a dolphin too! Maybe that's why I'd afraid of fish! Ha! Can't eat them, can't look at them, they totally gross me out. I must have had a bad experience back when I was a dolphin{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

ha! just took this quiz on Facebook. From the descriptions my friends got, I actually think this one might be on to something. Oh.....I got the dolphin by the way....which is pretty accurate. Smile

You were the Dolphin. A cheerful, bright, energetic being, you are the life of your friends and family. You care about everyone immensely, and would go to any ends to protect them and keep them happy. Your mind may race with thoughts, but that doesn't mean you are dim. In fact, you can tackle almost any problems that comes your way. You enjoy relaxing and playing, and keep your childish gleam throughout your life.

Honored Contributor

Dolphin here!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

A sloth?

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

A sloth?

Was that on the list?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 croemer said:
On 5/16/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

A sloth?

Was that on the list?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Probably not, it's describes how lazy I feel on this dreary, cool day in Wisconsin.

Respected Contributor

I'm an owl as well.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

lion,,,going to take it again!!!

Honored Contributor

Lion.

That was a shock.