Respected Contributor

We had a visiting nurse visit today.  During our conversations, she mentioned how busy she and other co-workers are these days.  So busy she's down to her last roll of toilet paper and can't get to the grocery store.  We mentioned we have no masks. In the spirit of kindness, we gave her 4 rolls of Scotts and we got 2 masks.  Now that's what you call a good quid pro quo!!!

Honored Contributor

ANSWER: QUID PRO QUO

QUESTION: what was the answer to the final quesion on jeopardy tonight 4/10/20?

Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you got what you needed.  This shows there must not be a shortage of masks for healthcare professionals in your area too since she's okay with trading them.  A good quid pro quo as well as just good news in general 😊

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  I got it right.

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan I don't know if we still have a shortage of masks, but I was grateful for her kindness.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ANSWER: QUID PRO QUO

QUESTION: what was the answer to the final quesion on jeopardy tonight 4/10/20?

Smiley Happy

I was shocked the kid who won didn't know the correct answer to that.  We'd only heard it mentioned about a billion times.  He seemed like such a smart kid but I guess wasn't up on current events.  Woman Frustrated

Flowers are nature's way of laughing