Frequent Contributor

My go-to is Small can B&M baked beans with 2 Dietz and Watson beef franks chipped up and added-baked in oven.

Progresso Tomato Basil or Chicken Noodle works just fine too! Now I'm hungry.

Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC , thank you for posting this thread, and everyone for sharing their quick meals. I wouldn't have thought there'd be so many great, creative ideas for turning a can of this or that into a lot more. I'm going to go through and copy the ones I want to try out. Nom, nom, nom. Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@RINNI 

I occasionally fix this baked bean/hot dog mixture and usually dress it up  with some chopped onion, green pepper (or any color of pepper) and a little ketchup and mustard.

DH loves chili dogs  on buns, so we often have two or three frankfurters left over in the package for another meal, so that's when I reach for a can of baked beans. 

(You can see we really dine in style at our house.  LOL!!)

Respected Contributor

@Sooner 

Those Margaret Holmes canned vegetable mixtures are really good.  We also like the Triple Succotash--a blend of tomatoes, corn and lima beans.  Sometimes I add a can of stewed tomatoes to them.

I've only recently  begun using canned vegetables at some meals.  Was usually sticking only with frozen or fresh before this pandemic thing came along and I have to cook every night.

Valued Contributor

Corned beef hash

Treet

Banner sausage(scrambled with eggs on toast)

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Flatbush 

I love it. I add diced onion, green pepper and spices. I slowly pan fry this. it gets a wonderful crust on it! I serve it with eggs as well. If I ever have deli left over be it from a corned beef or pastrami sandwich I chop and do the same. Pastrami Hash is crazy good! I am not against microwaving the hash if I am in a rush. It's called Dash Hash! 

@KBEANS  This sounds like hash A La Supreme. Love it.

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS Ravioli , one of my favoites. Can't have it very often because of the sodium. But It is good.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk 

Did you know there's a CREAMY Tomato Rotini?  I see it once in a while, but not often.

Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC  Campbell's Chunky Grilled Chicken & Sausage soup is amazing...but it can be pretty spicy (varies by can--really, it does). The Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle is very good, too--puts their original Chicken Noodle to shame, IMO.

Heat up a can of either, add some saltines on the side, open a bottle of water, and I'm happy!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Probably cans of tuna or salmon made into a nice salad.  I add dill  and a little creamy horseradish to the mayo  for the salmon salad 

Personally, if I want something that is satisfying, my default go-to is Premier Protein Shakes.   30 grams of high quality protein for only 160 calories.  It actually staves off hunger for hours.   

Thanks for the suggestions @Tinkrbl44 . I suspect we eat a lot of the same food.Heart