Trusted Contributor

Questions about cirrosis of the liver THE MAN IS UNDER A DOCTORS CARE I am not asking for medical advice

He is a friend and me and his girlfriend have some questions. Do you know or did you know of anyone having this disease? He was given 3-5 years but he is really sick.....he had stomach problems and yellowing in his skin and was taken to the emergency room........so now he is on medicine with many doctors to see.

My best friend will be with him until he dies. We hope he does not but if he does....then she will be by his side.

Just a shock...a lady said her friend died within one year. He wants to work but his doctors are saying get on ss disability. Any information you can give would be helpful......thank you.

PS I also need some suggestions on how to help my best friend go through this. I know listening and praying. Anything else you did for your friend going through this?

He loves to work in her yard and make a flower garden and she is going to let him come to her home and do that as long as he feels like it.