Esteemed Contributor

Re: Questions about Amazon Prime and viewing their videos

I love Prime and have taken it to the next level by having a Prime Visa Card and receive 5% cash back on all Amazon products.  I don't use my rebates. let them accumulate until the Holidays, have them deposited into my checking account and use for Christmas shopping.  Also lower % rebates on non Amazon products and services.  Only card I use.

Respected Contributor

Re: Questions about Amazon Prime and viewing their videos

@zanna wrote:

@FranandZoe  @Mindy D  Yes, the movies I have watched were $3.99 and I am a Prime member. 

However, you can get a $1 "reward" on most orders if you choose Free No Rush Shipping.  It's usually the last option on the shipping list.  Those dollars are used to reduce my movie charges.  When I don't absolutely need an order to arrive next day, I choose the No Rush option and most of my movies are free with the rewards dollars, which are automatically applied...

Have you used the no rush option recently?   last time I ordered something it wasn't there if you didn't use 2 day shipping they wanted you to choose one day of the week to receive all orders from amazon. 

If you only want to watch prime video I think they have a monthly fee of 8.99 which to me really doesn't save you that much.

Fewer boxes, fewer deliveries on the day you choose