Valued Contributor

Question re: Jacquie Lawson cards

Can you send them to a cellphone number so the recipient can open their card from a text link, or must you use an email address for the person to whom you're sending a card? I have a few friends and family members who never check email and respond only to texts. Since I don't like to browse in stores right now and mail service is so poor, I thought these might be a good option for 2021. The annual fee is less than I'd spend in total for paper cards.
Respected Contributor

Re: Question re: Jacquie Lawson cards

@lynne6was7   Yes, you can!  I've been using them for over ten years!  When you chose your card and send it, you have the option of sening it by text message.  It's a terrific website and the cards are beautiful!

Valued Contributor

Yay! Thanks so much for this confirmation. Off I go to sign up. I was previewing some of the cards. They're so pretty and clever.
Honored Contributor

We've used Jacquie Lawson cards for years now (maybe 20?).  They're so well done and a real lifesaver, when cards sent through the mail either won't get there on time or at all.

Once you sign up for an annual membership, there's no other fee, so I often send a "backup" JL card even when I've sent a physical card.  "Just in case".

Honored Contributor

I have a pal who sends me those cards and they're so beautiful and out of the basic, everyday, general stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love her cards!  So creative, fun, and beautiful!  I think they are superior to other online cards...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I have Jacque Lawson and Blue mountain.  Didn’t know that about texting.  JL also makes a very nice advent calendar every year.  So cute for $5.00.  Both great websites for cards!