Respected Contributor

Re: Question on return postage

I have also sent two or three things back in the same package never had a problem. BUT I did send some thing back that was over the 30 day return policy they sent it back to me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question on return postage

I recently purchased 2 of the same items (two Cuddl Duds tops in different colors).  After wearing and washing only one of the tops, I decided I didn't care for them. I re-wrapped the one top in all the original packaging, the second top had not been opened so it was already in the sealed packaging.  I filled out both return slips and put both tops in one QVC pouch and sent it at my expense from the post office.  My return was received by QVC and they deducted $6.95 from one of the tops being returned and nothing from the other.  It cost me over $8.00 to return the two tops in one pouch and now they're deducting $6.95 too??  I will call CS later and tell them about the other posts I've seen on this forum, but I think I'm done ordering clothing from QVC.  Some posts say CS told them it was okay "just this once" and it was noted on their account.  Other posts say people do it this way all the time and is perfectly fine with QVC. Hmmmm.