Respected Contributor

Question for the person who mentioned new show called Better Call Saul......

When I checked our guide to record this, it is on for only 3 minutes on Jan 19th (AMC) "Greetings From the Set" and then on for just 4 minutes on Jan 26th, "A Look at the Series". Do you know when this new series starts? TY!

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for the person who mentioned new show called Better Call Saul......

AMC’s prequel to “Breaking Bad,” “Better Call Saul” premieres on Feb. 8.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-better-call-saul-1201399850/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: Question for the person who mentioned new show called Better Call Saul......

The 2 night Premier of "Better Call Saul" is Sunday, Feb. 8th and Monday Feb 9th at 10pm.

Respected Contributor

Thank you very much!!!!

Respected Contributor

I hope this new show is successful. I wasn't ready for Breaking Bad to end, so I'm looking forward to seeing some of the same characters again.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

I can't wait for this show. Saul was one of my favorite characters on the show.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

It's been a big deal here in Albuquerque since it's filmed here around town.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I will be watching.
Trusted Contributor

We didn't watch Breaking Bad when it was originally on. My husband had been wanting to see it, so I bought him the DVD set for Christmas. I didn't think I would remotely be interested in it. But both of us have been HOOKED for the past couple of weeks. We'll finish the final season this evening.

I love Saul, and hope this new show is as great as the trailers appear to be.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"