Contributor

Question about furniture used on the set

I'm not sure this is the right spot for this question but here goes. There is a beautiful clear acrylic coffee table that is used for some of the shows and I would love to know where QVC bought it or just a product name. Ive looked high and low online but cannot find it. 

Any help would be really appreciated!

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about furniture used on the set

@aie wrote:

I'm not sure this is the right spot for this question but here goes. There is a beautiful clear acrylic coffee table that is used for some of the shows and I would love to know where QVC bought it or just a product name. Ive looked high and low online but cannot find it. 

Any help would be really appreciated!

That's a very good question.  I'm not really sure, but will try to make a guess at this one  For 14 years I worked for an international firm of designers, engineers, and builders.  That company had their own purchasing department beause a good amount of the companies that they constructed wanted all new furniture.  They constructed banks, hospitals, and corporate offices all over......and the furniture was always in place when they took over the new facility.  They (the company I was with) got very good prices on the furniture for the clients.

So, maybe this is what the Q does with as much as they change the furniture there. 

This is just a guess........

Regular Contributor

Try googling Ghost Coffee Table. Hopefully you can find something similar to the table on the QVC set. I love a lot of the furniture and props on their sets. 

Respected Contributor

I don't watch a lot of the QVC programming, so I've never noticed the table you're asking about.  Wayfair though has some very nice looking clear acrylic coffee tables.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if they buy retail, but I've seen similar pieces from Horchow. 

I know several sites have acrylic tables.

Valued Contributor

@Knew10 wrote:

Try googling Ghost Coffee Table. Hopefully you can find something similar to the table on the QVC set. I love a lot of the furniture and props on their sets. 

Thats is a great suggestion, the search comes up with lots of hits.

Good luck in your search @adiebaby.

Honored Contributor

Somebody liked a rug they used on the set and I found it for her at Pottery Barn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment