Occasional Contributor

Question about an IT TSV I want to return.

I bought the IT TSV with the illuminated CC Cream Foundation, and it is way too glittery for me, so I am going to return it.  I used the brush 5 times now, and it is now stained with makeup, do you think QVC wants used brushes returned? I might call Customer Service and ask them if none if you know the answer. I like the brush and would be willing to have $10.00 deducted from my refund. Thanks for your input.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about an IT TSV I want to return.

@Lexus Just call and ask for Customer Service.  Tell them what you said here.

I've sent so many things back (and bought and kept a lot too).  I've never had any problem with QVC.  

I've not like food and called and they refunded my money.  I've sent back slightly used makeup.

It has varied.  I think you should call CS and they'll tell you what they want you to do.  The only thing i will say is that I've never lost any money on it.

They've never subtracted for say, the use of the brush (they expect it to be used).

So, call the regular number 1-800-345-1515 ask to speak to customer service and they'll tell you what THEY want you to do with the product (sometimes nothing).  You will get your refund for whatever you've already paid QVC and they'll refund all of it.

Don't worry.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, they want everything back.  Clean the brush and put it in with the return.

You can call them as ask if you could keep a brush, but those brushes are valued at well over $10.  If it was my business, I wouldn't allow you to keep it for $10.  

Esteemed Contributor

They expect all items that are included with the purchase to be returned.

Honored Contributor

@Lexus ,how was the lip serum?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I will do that.  Like you I’ve been buying from QVC ever since they were CVN and based in Minnesota, 30 years ago.  

Occasional Contributor

The lip serum was fine.  It went on clear but turned a lilac color on me.  I usually use Senegence lip color, so I don’t need this serum.  

Regular Contributor

Yes, return the brush.  I am returning my Tarte liquid foundation and emailed CS, and they want it back (I do not blame them, it is valued at $34).   Sadly, it is used, and it will just get tossed.