Contributor

I have the old GF grill with the bun warmer on the top. One temp. But it is so hard to clean and most of the time the drip try would get bumped and well you know the rest....also when I cleaned it like everone said to with the damp paper towels and just wipe it out, the next time I started it would stink to high Heaven.....and the grease would run under the thing and the bottom (the bottom that is the counter side) would be very greasy... I didn't like the thing so I started taking it to the sink with the soap, scrub brush and the sprayer top and bottom....I kept thinking it would get wet inside and blow up....(it was a gifr from my hubby) but no such luck.....

Here is my question to those that have the multi plate grill, I know that it still has the drip tray, but with being able to set the temp does that make it more like a regular skillet? I mean so I could make something besides hockey pucks and such? LOL

I had a griddle back in the 70s that had a drip tray that slid under the pan in a bracket that never made mess all over...

Thanks...