Honored Contributor

Happy Weekend!

Honored Contributor

Re: Question For Brittany

[ Edited ]

Yes, happy weekend and thanks for joining us for some fun!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Only God could stop the Q's Christmas programming.  As exalted as Brittany is, I don't think she falls in that category.  I can scarcely believe anyone would even ask.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

It's one of the owls we've been showing! I just really like his back! Here he is from the front! LOL Good guesses though! Smiley Happy

CaptureSnowyOwl.PNG

Brittany, you're a good sport!  {*_*}

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

thanks @Brittany-QVCbrittany for injecting some humor into the thread! keep us guessing for a while. LOL

by they way, i am with you @brii ......if anyone is able to get rid of humidity i would be indebted to them for LIFE! Smiley LOL

I got rid of humidity by moving to New Mexico.  I've seen it as low as 0%.  You can't get much lower than that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Kachina624 wrote:

sunshine45 wrote:

thanks @Brittany-QVCbrittany for injecting some humor into the thread! keep us guessing for a while. LOL

by they way, i am with you @brii ......if anyone is able to get rid of humidity i would be indebted to them for LIFE! Smiley LOL

I got rid of humidity by moving to New Mexico.  I've seen it as low as 0%.  You can't get much lower than that.

Ugh, humidity!  I also live where the humidity tends to be low (single digits to teens) and I couldn't imagine having to deal with it, especially combined with heat, due to my asthma.

I WISH it was zero percent here! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Love the way the moderator in question can bump me out when I give a less-than-positive reply! Oh, to have their power!

Respected Contributor

While you're at it, please bring world peace, bring an end to poverty & hunger, & make my downstairs neighbor move away.

Esteemed Contributor

@Brittany-QVC

After your weekend away from the trenches, could you possibly work on getting us some better weather?  Some of us are freezing, while others are frying.  

Thank you in advance,

mgm

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

that is good, but do you have four distinct seasons in NM? i need my cold weather!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein