Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Queen to Make Markle Patron of the National Theatre

Megan has taken on 4 patronages.  I can see why it took Harry so long to find a wife as one must not only be a do gooder but a full time do gooder.  I hope she is able to say no, at some point.  

The 4 patronages represent a diverse range of interests for the Duchess: Women's empowerment, universal education, the arts, and animal welfare.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a25843415/meghan-markle-royal-patronage/

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

I suppose they had to do something with her.  

Woman Wink Time for snookums to start earning that royal paycheck, one assumes...

"Snookums"? Seems to me that she's already been quite busy since her wedding, but maybe that's just my perception.

Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

I suppose they had to do something with her.  

Woman Wink Time for snookums to start earning that royal paycheck, one assumes...

"Snookums"? Seems to me that she's already been quite busy since her wedding, but maybe that's just my perception.

I agree. She was active in charity work most of her life. I think she's staying busy and devoting time to important causes. jmho

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they wanted to give her a role /something to do and this prob seems like a better fit than others....since she is preggers, she won’t be out and about much anyway for a while. I have nothing but respect for Meghan when I think of the life she stepped into that forever changes everything she did before.