Esteemed Contributor

Re: Queen seeking legal advice regarding Harry and Meghan

Hail to the Queen?  No thanks.

I'm not one of her genuflecting subjects. 

Thankfully. 

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@tobes wrote:

@hyacinth003  Elvis is alive

@tobes   So is Jim Morrison.

@Cakers3   That is so true.  I "heard" Elvis and Jim were seen walking in Memphis in the pouring rain, both in blue suede shoes.

No doubt in my mind.

@Mersha   Ha.  Those shoes must be getting ruined.  Elvis should know better.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@tobes wrote:

@hyacinth003  Elvis is alive

@tobes   So is Jim Morrison.

@Cakers3   That is so true.  I "heard" Elvis and Jim were seen walking in Memphis in the pouring rain, both in blue suede shoes.

No doubt in my mind.

@Mersha 

No doubt they were looking for the bar where Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix were playing.......

@KingstonsMom   Heh.  With Michael Jackson moonwalking and Kurt Cobain doing whatever Kurt would be doing.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
Has it been reliably proven that it’s all slander and lies? Key word is reliable. I don’t follow any of this very closely.

I’m also not so sure I’d characterize the British royal family as relatively stable.

@bikerbabe 

People on here tend to gloss over whether something is proven to be true.  If it's about H&M they want bad news about them, even if there is none.

@Tinkrbl44 

Someday My Ginger Will Come | commercialhunks

Honored Contributor

So............opinions.  

Does anyone have anything different to say this time around?

LOL  Wash, rinse, repeat.

Some must leave claw marks when letting go of anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Upsetting the long, long established status quo and hierarchy is quite disturbing to some.

I'm not part of the "some" that you speak of. I am an independent thinker and always will be. It's not about the monarchy or hierachy as you say. For me, and IMO, it is about a grandson being cwappy to his grandmother. How can he dismiss all grandma has done for him? She was almost like a surrogate mother to him.

Why is he being this way? I would have given my eyeteeth to have my grandma into my 30's.

He is just not being a proper human being as well to his dad. No compassion for his dad's situation. And I say this as someone who adored Diana. But there comes a time to move on. Everyone has baggage of some sort. Sometimes, you can put the baggage down on the curb for a bit and not carry it throughout your whole life.

There is nothing worse or as horrible as a spoiled brat in their thirties to me. Shameful.

@Queen of shopGood likelihood your grandmother was not a Queen.  We don't know if Harry sees her as "grandmother like many simple families do or if he sees her more so as Queen.  Many families are estranged from one another for whatever the reasons are.  Why should "Royalty" be different?

He [Harry] has always been the "bad boy" prince.  His personality is not suited for this "royal stuff" (seems to me) so he's out.  So what?  We don't know their family dynamics.  Just because you are born related to someone doesn't mean you will love one another.  They are human.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Hail to the Queen?  No thanks.

I'm not one of her genuflecting subjects. 

Thankfully. 

Me either!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

It's so funny that so many people seem to "know" that Meghan has influenced Harry in a negative way.

No one on this forum knows what goes on between them. And I personally don't think QEII is "all that."

@Love my grandkidsThe proof that Megan has influenced Harry in negative ways is he only started acting like Megan after he met her!
Respected Contributor

In my world, M&H have been pretty much out of the spotlight since the birth of their daughter.  It's the media that is bringing them back in.  

Respected Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

In the English publication "The Sun," they report the Queen has had enough of the public airing of grievances on the part of Harry and Meghan.  She is seeking legal ways to put a stop to some of it.

Just MY OPINION - I think family problems should stay in the family.  All families have issues, and the world doesn't need to hear about them.  Especially public figures like this.

MY OPINION - These two are a toxic combo.  And sometimes one person can take a relatively stable family and RUIN it.  I have lived it personally, as I'm sure some others have.

I would guess that Harry has had a lot of his own issues from losing his mother and learning all the stories about the lives of his parents.  It would mess anyone up.  Meghan is nothing but trouble, cashing in, in my opinion.

I support free speech, but I don't like opportunists.

Hyacinth

Agree with you. "my opinion" as well.