Honored Contributor

Re: Queen seeking legal advice regarding Harry and Meghan

@Johnnyeager wrote:

LOL!  LOL!   What a hysterically entertaining thread!  Funniest, most enjoyable thread ever!

I haven't laughed this much in a long, long time!  Unbelievable!

@Johnnyeager Well I am happy to hear that 'cause the rest of us are busy rolling in the floor laughing hysterically at your posts the rest of the time.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Forum Palace Insiders have deep British connections,  don't cha know?

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

In the English publication "The Sun," they report the Queen has had enough of the public airing of grievances on the part of Harry and Meghan.  She is seeking legal ways to put a stop to some of it.

Just MY OPINION - I think family problems should stay in the family.  All families have issues, and the world doesn't need to hear about them.  Especially public figures like this.

MY OPINION - These two are a toxic combo.  And sometimes one person can take a relatively stable family and RUIN it.  I have lived it personally, as I'm sure some others have.

I would guess that Harry has had a lot of his own issues from losing his mother and learning all the stories about the lives of his parents.  It would mess anyone up.  Meghan is nothing but trouble, cashing in, in my opinion.

I support free speech, but I don't like opportunists.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 

Well, you have pretty strong opinions about people you've never met!  wow

When I was reading the threads in Community Chat, and read your title,  the first thing I thought was that RF must have many, many skeletons in their closets!  Andrew may just be the tip if the iceberg!  What if there's another pedo[hile in the family?  No wonder the queen is nervous about the truth coming out!  

This ought to be good ....

As for things staying in the family, you forget one important thing.  The taxpayers pay for their luxurious lifestyles, and I think they are entitled to know what's going on with this bunch. 

Not right to sweep things under the carpet...  because the taxpaying public has the right to know who these people really are .....  JMO of course.

Esteemed Contributor

What's even funnier is labeling the Royal Family as having been "relatively stable."

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I can't relate to the royal family or celebrities and everyone's interest in them, their private lives, etc. 

I would guess being a royal isn't the easiest thing to do. There is a ton of protocol, and your life really isn't your own. And those born into it don't have much choice, at least in the early part of their lives, so I'll give them that.

I also will say that certain terribly egregious things might need to be brought to light in people's lives, all people, regardless of their station in life. We all have our realities, and we have every right to live/express/share/not share our realities with others or the public at large, and individual circumstances will dictate if we are driven to do so or not. 

I personally think they are a couple of spoiled brats, looking for attention and to find a way to make money by cashing in on the family dirt and dynamics. I have no interest in knowing the royal family dirt and don't care what any of them do. 

@Mominohio 

Well said ... and ITA with you.  I'm surprised from the various posts on various royal threads, just how many people here think they shouldn't be "allowed" to talk about their own lives!    

Did they sign a confidentiality agreement?   Grown people can talk about their own lives when ever they want!  If other people are embarrassed by the truth being revealed, well then they must deserve how they are feeling!   

JMO of course.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

It's so funny that so many people seem to "know" that Meghan has influenced Harry in a negative way.

No one on this forum knows what goes on between them. And I personally don't think QEII is "all that."

@Love my grandkids  Here is breaking news for you: we are expressing our opinions and/or repeating things we've read. And I think you know that.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

LOL!  LOL!   What a hysterically entertaining thread!  Funniest, most enjoyable thread ever!

I haven't laughed this much in a long, long time!  Unbelievable!

@Johnnyeager Well I am happy to hear that 'cause the rest of us are busy rolling in the floor laughing hysterically at your posts the rest of the time.  

Definitely.

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Has it been reliably proven that it’s all slander and lies? Key word is reliable. I don’t follow any of this very closely.

I’m also not so sure I’d characterize the British royal family as relatively stable.

@bikerbabe 

People on here tend to gloss over whether something is proven to be true.  If it's about H&M they want bad news about them, even if there is none.

Esteemed Contributor

Upsetting the long, long established status quo and hierarchy is quite disturbing to some.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

What's even funnier is labeling the Royal Family as having been "relatively stable."

@Johnnyeager. I'd say they are compared to "mad Markle" who not only has alienated her family except for Doria, alienated Harry's entire family except for Eugenie in warp speed time, but also---drumroll please-- gets on her high horse telling everyone else to have compassion. 🤪   It's nuts!