Respected Contributor

Re: Queen seeking legal advice regarding Harry and Meghan

@cindyNC wrote:

I keep seeing ads for Chopped Junior and Meghan is a judge.  Seems strange. 

It was an episode from 2016. I didn't find it strange at all. It was fun to watch, especially with the kids cooking.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

If I were her, I'd be more concerned about Andrew's "problems."

I would like to add that she should also spend a bit of time investigating who the leak is in her organization that keeps spilling the tea about her family!

Seriously though, the Harry/Meghan story helps keep the Andrew story lower priority and out of people's minds.  I'm probably more inclined to click on the younger royals faces rather than his anyways.  As someone else said, consider the source and the source is in business to get clicks and comments.  It knows how it's going to do that, so it will provide any biased version of something that may or may not be true.  They know its customers won't/can't research and the family will neither confirm nor deny.

Honored Contributor

I have to add a P.S. to my reply.   I think Andrew should be giving the royals a run for their money.  He was good friends with Epstein, the pedophile.  That was extremely sickening that Epstein was getting all these young girls because they were given money and Andrew was seen at Epstein's mansion in New York with a young girl himself.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

As long as the palace throws out these little tidbits about Harry and Meghan, the focus will be off Andrew.  

It doesn't make any difference though.  People will believe what they want to regarding all of them. 

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@tobes wrote:

@hyacinth003  Elvis is alive

@tobes   So is Jim Morrison.

@Cakers3   That is so true.  I "heard" Elvis and Jim were seen walking in Memphis in the pouring rain, both in blue suede shoes.

No doubt in my mind.

Oh come on!  Even dead people don't walk in the rain wearing suede! 

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

The Queen just needs the appropriate restraining order and then everyone may proceed with their lives. Meghan a judge on Chopped Jr? Hilarious! 

Honored Contributor

Of course, if it's in "The Sun", it must be true!

The standard bearer of truth and integrity.  To whom else would the Queen divulge her personal business?  Who else could she trust with such important information?

😄🤣🤨

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

If I were her, I'd be more concerned about Andrew's "problems."

I would like to add that she should also spend a bit of time investigating who the leak is in her organization that keeps spilling the tea about her family!

Seriously though, the Harry/Meghan story helps keep the Andrew story lower priority and out of people's minds.  I'm probably more inclined to click on the younger royals faces rather than his anyways.  As someone else said, consider the source and the source is in business to get clicks and comments.  It knows how it's going to do that, so it will provide any biased version of something that may or may not be true.  They know its customers won't/can't research and the family will neither confirm nor deny.

@Alter Ego  🙄🙄🙄 The "leak" is Omid Scobie, whom M&H pay handsomely to "leak."  

Esteemed Contributor

LOL!  LOL!   What a hysterically entertaining thread!  Funniest, most enjoyable thread ever!

I haven't laughed this much in a long, long time!  Unbelievable!

Honored Contributor

It's so funny that so many people seem to "know" that Meghan has influenced Harry in a negative way.

No one on this forum knows what goes on between them. And I personally don't think QEII is "all that."