Honored Contributor

Re: Queen seeking legal advice regarding Harry and Meghan

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

I really like Harry and Meg. So happy they are living a lovely life in Montecito. They both glow with happiness and contentment.

It's like finding yourself, finally, after a mesy divorce. Only in this case, they shut down the hate machine operating as the British press. The press H&M were expected to negotiate and work with while they made up stories and called her "almost straight outta Compton" among other vile things. Then the royals serve the press drinks and pastry at Christmas and an occasional whiff of a story, so they'll kind of be nice to them. What a load.

Now they get to do life on THEIR terms, which is how it should be.

I'm thrilled for them.

@JamandBread  I'm sorry it doesn't trouble you how they have treated Harry's 95 yr old grandmother, causing her more grief as Philip lay dying and then shortly after he passed. Or how Harry has dissed Charles' parenting skills in public after he so graciously walked Meghan down the aisle and then offered Doria his arm after the wedding as she stood alone on the church steps. 

I don't begrudge H&M their happiness but do think they both suck in terms of their character. 

Oh so dramatic.  LOl

@Bri369 

LOL is right ... have you ever noticed how some people claim the queen is so strong and smart and blah blah blah, but when it comes to M&H hating, suffenly the queen is a simpering old lady who hasn't got a brain in her head and is being victimized by these people who just want to live their lives and raise their family.

@Tinkrbl44  If H&M "just want to live their lives and raise their family" why the Oprah interview and Podcast to complain about Harry's family? Why Harry's  3 book deal with Penguin? Why the update to Finding Freedom? (And if you believe H&M didn't consult with the authors to update that book, I have the Brooklyn Bridge to sell you).  Now it's my turn to LOL!  😂

@Pearlee 

Such a childish reply.

Well, anyone with a brain would know they would be constantly hounded to give interviews.  Since Oprah is known for doing interviews they probably did it, at least in part, to get the others off their backs.   

These are public people and they can say anything they want about their life experiences, whether you like it or not.  And based on what we've seen lately with Andrew and "the queen seeking legal advice"  she knows about many other skeletons in the royal closets they want to keep secret if possible.  

Personally, I hope ALL their nasty secrets come out.  Their taxpayers support them, and they have a right to know who those people REALLY are. 

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

I really like Harry and Meg. So happy they are living a lovely life in Montecito. They both glow with happiness and contentment.

It's like finding yourself, finally, after a mesy divorce. Only in this case, they shut down the hate machine operating as the British press. The press H&M were expected to negotiate and work with while they made up stories and called her "almost straight outta Compton" among other vile things. Then the royals serve the press drinks and pastry at Christmas and an occasional whiff of a story, so they'll kind of be nice to them. What a load.

I'm thrilled for them.

@JamandBread  I'm sorry it doesn't trouble you how they have treated Harry's 95 yr old grandmother, causing her more grief as Philip lay dying and then shortly after he passed. Or how Harry has dissed Charles' parenting skills in public after he so graciously walked Meghan down the aisle and then offered Doria his arm after the wedding as she stood alone on the church steps. 

I don't begrudge H&M their happiness but do think they both suck in terms of their character. 

But we don't know any of that is true. We don't know how the queen felt or feels. We know that Harry had some opinions on how he was raised, but that doesn't mean Charles was distressed by it and if he was, we don't know if the 2 talked about it and have moved on. It's all conjecture and spin coming from the British press who are mad they've lost a meal ticket. 

I see a family on both sides of the pond, carrying on with their jobs in the midst of a global pandemic. I don't see all the sturm and drang others see.

@JamandBread. Well if you don't think the Oprah interview while Philip was gravely ill and Harry throwing more spite bombs at his family in a Podcast shortly after Philip died was hurtful to his clise family members and if you don't think William was very angry at his brother airing dirty laundry in public in the videotape (something we do know) of William angrily  telling a reporter his family is definitely not a racist family, then you are IMO in denial. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

I'm thrilled for them.

But we don't know any of that is true. We don't know how the queen felt or feels. We know that Harry had some opinions on how he was raised, but that doesn't mean Charles was distressed by it and if he was, we don't know if the 2 talked about it and have moved on. It's all conjecture and spin coming from the British press who are mad they've lost a meal ticket. 

I see a family on both sides of the pond, carrying on with their jobs in the midst of a global pandemic. I don't see all the sturm and drang others see.

@JamandBread. Well if you don't think the Oprah interview while Philip was gravely ill and Harry throwing more spite bombs at his family in a Podcast shortly after Philip died was hurtful to his clise family members and if you don't think William was very angry at his brother airing dirty laundry in public in the videotape (something we do know) of William angrily  telling a reporter his family is definitely not a racist family, then you are IMO in denial. 

I don't know those things to be true. Neither do you. William didn't say he was angry at his brother. He said his family wasn't racist.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

I'm thrilled for them.

@Pearlee   @JamandBread 

Oh please .......  just because William "says" the family isn't racist doesn't mean it's true.   Would anyone honestly expect him to actually admit it?  Of course not!   Such BS. 

Well, wait a minute .. let's give William credit for admitting the family HAS dirty laundry.  But we all already knew that.

Esteemed Contributor

The entire family is probably not racist, I can find that true.  However,  I believe that at least a couple of them may be.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

I'm thrilled for them.

@Pearlee   @JamandBread 

Oh please .......  just because William "says" the family isn't racist doesn't mean it's true.   Would anyone honestly expect him to actually admit it?  Of course not!   Such BS. 

Well, wait a minute .. let's give William credit for admitting the family HAS dirty laundry.  But we all already knew that.

@Tinkrbl44 You missed my point which was how Harry's remark affected his brother (anger) not whether the family is or isn't racist. The video is proof that he was angry which was part of my response to @JamandBread 's point about we don't know how the family felt.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

I'm thrilled for them.

@Pearlee   @JamandBread 

I totally believe the whole shade of the baby claim. Some people are so entrenched in it, they just don't know any better. I think William was talking about his very close family. They probably are not racists. I'm assuming there was a lot of trouble coming from the circle of people around the royals. That's what I got from the interview with O.

Honored Contributor

So he says they're not racist but they are Nazi and pedophile sympathizers 

Honored Contributor

Some of you guys expect royalty and celebrities who publicly say they care about ecology to avoid travelling on planes? Good luck with that. I think you're going to be disappointed forever.

I love the Earth and I travel on planes. I'm not perfect and I don't do everything humanly possible to live up to my ethics. I just do my best most days and some days I do't do well at all. Just like everybody else. I'm still going to say we need to take care of our planet. And if that upsets you, that's your problem.

Allowing the perfect to be the enemy of the good only results in paralysis and inaction and excuses. If you care about a cause or an issue, to walk your talk all you have to do is your best, to your own capacity on any given day, and no more than that.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

The court of public opinion is in full session today.😊 Case dismissed.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖