Honored Contributor

Re: Queen seeking legal advice regarding Harry and Meghan

@Sushismom wrote:

I've said this before and I'm saying it again: I may NOT believe everything H&M say but I do believe THEY believe it. 

Agree.  I believe they are sincere in their actions and they have good intentions.  But they have made their share of mistakes in navigating this new life, and the life they led in the UK before they left.  

However, I DO NOT believe they deserve all the hatred aimed their way from people who don't know a thing about the reality of their situation and past experiences.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

I've said this before and I'm saying it again: I may NOT believe everything H&M say but I do believe THEY believe it. 

Agree.  I believe they are sincere in their actions and they have good intentions.  But they have made their share of mistakes in navigating this new life, and the life they led in the UK before they left.  

However, I DO NOT believe they deserve all the hatred aimed their way from people who don't know a thing about the reality of their situation and past experiences.

@faeriemoon  Negative crititicism does not mean hatred.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

So............opinions.  

Does anyone have anything different to say this time around?

LOL Wash, rinse, repeat.

Some must leave claw marks when letting go of anything.

@Cakers3. LOL! Then speaking of never letting go of anything, if you find the threads so repetitious perhaps you should consider not reading them.  Perhaps your time would be better spent doing something else. 

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
Has it been reliably proven that it’s all slander and lies? Key word is reliable. I don’t follow any of this very closely.

I’m also not so sure I’d characterize the British royal family as relatively stable.

@bikerbabe 

People on here tend to gloss over whether something is proven to be true.  If it's about H&M they want bad news about them, even if there is none.

@Tinkrbl44 

Someday My Ginger Will Come | commercialhunks

@Cakers3 

Am I supposed to know who this is?  

Esteemed Contributor

I find it very sad for Her Majesty.  All families have issues, but, having all the dirty linen splashed all over the press is distressing.  Bad enough with H&M, but, Andrew's mess makes it all even worse.  The Queen has lost her beloved husband and needs to be able to trust someone for legal advice.

Esteemed Contributor

The meme is of an old State Farm commercial circa 2013 about the veracity of things found on the internet:

A man reports an accident through his State Farm mobile app. His neighbor thought those didn't exist because the Internet says they don't. She says everything on the Internet is true. The commercial ends with her going on a date with a "French model" she met on the Internet. In a state of disbelief, State Farm is there.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

What's even funnier is labeling the Royal Family as having been "relatively stable."

@Johnnyeager. I'd say they are compared to "mad Markle" who not only has alienated gef family except for Doria, alienated Harry's entire family except for Eugenie in warp speed time, but also---drumroll please-- gets on her high horse telling everyone else to have compassion. 🤪   It's nuts!

@Pearlee 

While 'eco-warrior' Harry took a private jet 750 miles for a polo match over the weekend, while he preaches about the ecology and climate change.

Prince Harry flies private jet home from polo match (nypost.com)

@KingstonsMom 

That was just a typical "bashing" article, typical of that publication.  Surely you realize that that is what they do ... right?     

You obviously have no idea how many private planes are out there.   Personally, if my friend had offered me a ride home to my family, I would take it.   

Although it isn't mentioned, if the plane was headed for San Francisco, for example, dropping Harry off on the way to that destination is not a big deal.

Take a moment and consider that not everyone who's interested in doing something about ecology and climate change has been riding a bicycle everywhere they go, refusing other transportation.   

In this era, I think they best many of us can hope for is to be "carbon neutral".   People in the public eye can influence others, donate money to "green" organizations, and influence others to donate money to good causes, but they still need to travel.  

Although I don't believe ANY of the RF actually need security, I'm pretty sure it's been drummed into Harry and Will's head that, since their mother's tragic death, that caution needs to be taken when travelling.   

Everyone's circumstances are different, but no matter what causes someone wants to promote, they do what they can.  Same as you and I do what we can ... but obviously we can't do everything.  

Honored Contributor

I think anyone barking at the Queen of England and Britain itself is soon to catch the car it is chasing and it's not going to work out well for them in the end. 

We just to think Harry's crass antics were just a kid showing off.  Now we realize he is just dumb and has been very privileged.  Some day he may wake up in the real world and he will be astonished.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

Don't be so hasty, the story along with photos are widely available on many news sites.

The jet was loaned to Harry "by a millionaire friend' (name available online) just for Harry to return to Montecito from the polo match in Aspen.

Google can be your friend if you bother to use it before forming opinions.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

The meme is of an old State Farm commercial circa 2013 about the veracity of things found on the internet:

A man reports an accident through his State Farm mobile app. His neighbor thought those didn't exist because the Internet says they don't. She says everything on the Internet is true. The commercial ends with her going on a date with a "French model" she met on the Internet. In a state of disbelief, State Farm is there.

Here's the commercial.

https://youtu.be/3DZbSlkFoSU 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.