Honored Contributor

Re: Queen seeking legal advice regarding Harry and Meghan

I didn't read all the posts yet, have an appointment to go to soon, but I feel sorry for Elizabeth, that a woman in the public eye at her age, isn't living out her life more serenely.   

I'm so glad for my life compared to hers. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003    The Sun is a shameless gossip rag.    I just don't understand the obsession with Harry and Meghan.  I personally think they are a lovely couple and no one knows but them what is truly going on in their lives.   I feel `sorry for them not being able to live their lives

Esteemed Contributor

So what can be learned is that:

Harry was a good boy, behaved extremely well and never ever got into any trouble until he met that woman.

The royal family was a well functioning intact unit until toxicity was introduced by that woman.

From where on earth do folks harvest this knowledge. 

Hysterical!

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager    This place is as bad as any toxic rag.  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

In my world, M&H have been pretty much out of the spotlight since the birth of their daughter.  It's the media that is bringing them back in.  

@Linmo  Then you in your world must have missed all the announcements about Harry's upcoming 3 book deal. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree. Just another bashing post about Harry and Meghan.  Don't believe it at all. Especially getting the story from that tabloid "The Sun".   Lots of credibility from that rag, she said sarcastically.  Very happy to see H & M are living their own lives, making their own monies and still doing their charitable works.  Good for them!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I remember when Diana gave that interview most people agreed with her and felt sorry for her. Don't know if anyone said she should not have done it. But it was Diana so I guess she did nothing wrong.

Well, this is Harry and he reminds me so much of his mother. I like them.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure she has regular conversations with her legal team. If you think she or her team are going to sue her grandson over his book, I think that's a long stretch.

But one can cross their fingers and toes for it to happen. Good luck with that.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager Yes yes yes I SO agree!

Respected Contributor

I've said this before and I'm saying it again: I may NOT believe everything H&M say but I do believe THEY believe it.