Respected Contributor

Re: Queen seeking legal advice regarding Harry and Meghan

@hyacinth003 Is there perhaps a memoir by Harry said to be published next year?  Could this be the impetus for the Queen seeking a way to make sure the book is not published or to infer the book is not the true story of the royal family.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh brother. Page 6 is reporting this too, though the article was short on details. Personally, while I believe the queen wants to protect the family that has supported her, I have a hard time believing she takes anything those two do particularly seriously. As desirable as it might be for them to take a vow of silence, I somehow doubt their antics are of grievous concern to the queen. The monarchy has lasted for roughly 1200 years and one might assume it'll take more than a couple of minor royals or, for that matter, even Andrew, to put it asunder. At the minimum, the monarchy has survived intrigue and scandal of epic proportions since its very inception.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
The Sun also thinks Elvis is alive on Mars with pod people running his yeti farm.

It’s a rag.

Elvis is NOT alive on Mars. I personally know that he's living in Kalamazoo. My 2nd cousin's ex-wife's stepdaughter saw him at Walmart. He was buying peanut butter and bananas. Please don't spread false rumors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nobody held a gun to M&Hs heads and made them talk.  They brought all this upon themselves.  Nobody here is to blame or blame for talking about it.  If they hadn't put it out we wouldn't be having this conversation.  They put it out for PR and pub and buzz.  They get it. 

So the rightous among us who would never speak negatively can comtemplate that idea. 

If someone had slandered me as they have the Royals, you bet your bottom dollar I'd get a good set of legal eagles and put a stop to it any way I could.  They are hurting more than the family with their antics and lies that have been proven so far:  THey don't even know enough not to contridict themselves.  

And what does Andrew have to do with M&H?  He's worse than us?  What sense does that make?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tobes wrote:

@hyacinth003 Is there perhaps a memoir by Harry said to be published next year?  Could this be the impetus for the Queen seeking a way to make sure the book is not published or to infer the book is not the true story of the royal family.

@tobes 

Harry has committed to 2 books with his publisher, Penguin Random House.

One is to be published next year and the other one to only be published "after the Queen passes away". 

Whatsa matter Harry, scared to publish it while the Queen is still alive???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom Really!  How mean is telling your grandma you're gonna dish on her.  After she's gone and can't deny it!  How rotten is that?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use to like Meghan but no more.  When she appeared on the last Oprah with her complaints against the royals, I had enough of her.  Not that the royals are right but she should have said something to them long ago when there was mention of the baby's skin color.  Simply revenge on her part.  Harry always had issues dating back to his mother and then her death and Meghan feeds on that.  I guess they thought they would get in the good graces of the Queen naming their daughter the Queen's nickname.  They will not see a penny of the Queen's money if Meghan and Harry keep this up.  Meghan and Harry should be ashamed of themselves for all this cheap gossip.  I am not saying the royals are perfect -- far from it but throw your dirty laundry in the hamper at home. I wonder if the intent is to destroy the Monarchy and stopping Will becoming King one day.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

If I were her, I'd be more concerned about Andrew's "problems."

@RoughDraft  And how do you know she isn't?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Consider the source. "The Sun" is a British tabloid owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Respected Contributor

@hyacinth003  Elvis is alive