Respected Contributor

Just for clarity .. I should have put it in quotation marks ..." ;The Crown " ....

lol

Honored Contributor

Harry and Meghan are deserters and if he and his wife give interviews, write books exposing insider information, they will be traitors as well.

Honored Contributor

I don’t think they will ever do any expose as I don’t think that is important to them. I think the Queen would rather have them gone than live a life they didn’t want and had no interest in. 

Just my opinion. Traitors and deserters? I hardly think they are that important. Now Prince Andrew on the other hand....

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Harry and Meghan are deserters and if he and his wife give interviews, write books exposing insider information, they will be traitors as well.

I wouldn't say deserters.  This is a family squabble which doesn't affect the government of Britain.  These people are merely figureheads who do good deeds for the country and represent themselves with the people of England paying for it.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I read a news article this morning that the Queen and Prince Charles have a meeting today to discuss the FBI's claim that Andrew was not cooperating in their investigation.

Who knows what's true though, the Queen doesn't confide in me, LOL!

She also doesn't confide in reporters about meetings..

But she does do commercials.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AS-dCdYZbo

173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I will bet you she will write a tell all someday.

Trusted Contributor

One last thing 

run away.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Hopefully not and it could be that the Queen or KIng Charles will not let the book get published.

Kitty Kelley started one long time ago on Prince Philip a juicy one I was dying for it.    I'm still waiting. LOL   I figure the Queen put the kibosh on it.

Behind the scenes stuff we'll never know about. Queen is sitting on all kinds of good stuff that she won't let the historians see. Whether or not Charles when he becomes King will open the vaults, who knows.

Honored Contributor

She gave Harry and Meghan exactly what they asked for.  Granted, they wanted a part time presence as working royals but that would have been impossible.  It wouldn't work on many different levels and I think, more importantly, it would have set a terrible precedent.    So the Queen allowed them to go off and live life on their own terms.  They lost their ambassador roles and many other of the rights, responsibilities and privileges of being working royals because that is what THEY wanted.  As for Andrew, when he was forced to step down, he gave up a lot too.  We just don't hear about it because he stepped down in disgrace also as the son of the future  King, Harry was higher in status than Andrew.     

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Hopefully not and it could be that the Queen or KIng Charles will not let the book get published.

Kitty Kelley started one long time ago on Prince Philip a juicy one I was dying for it.    I'm still waiting. LOL  

I believe Diana gave a juicy interview to (David Frost?).  The juicy details regarding recorded phone calls between Charles & Camilla.  I think that interview/recording put an end to any books.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif