Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Mum has made her move....

@Pearlee wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

And so many other seem to skate who were associated with the party plane and the surrounding events.  

Like Itzhak Perlman and John Glenn?

@JamandBread Like people who deal with world affairs.  

@Sooner 

You mean Like people who dealt in world ‘affairs’?

It would be a shame if this particular point shut down this thread.

@Drythe  But you posted it anyway.

@Pearlee   Go back and follow the quotes.

It wasn't @Drythe who brought up world affairs.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

What took her so long?

i am sure it was something she is heart sick about and doesn't want to believe it could be true, but if he wasn't her son, he would have been " stripped" a long time ago.

She got more than 150 letters from retired officers asking her to do the right thing.

The  whole situation is terrible and so sad for her.  No mother wants to believe her son could behave like that, especially a man who has daughters.

@Carmie 

This comes as no surprise to her ... he's been known as "randy Andy" for decades ....   and since she is going to have to pay for his attorney fees (!!!) she knows the whole ugly story and how bad things really are.  Why do you think they have been promoting William, Kate and the kids so hard?   This is a real PR crisis for them. 

Personally, I'd like to see him do some jail time.   

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

Please don't jump on me for asking, but had any of you been in Ms. Guifrre's position at that age, would you have continued your relationship with Epstein and Maxwell?  I don't understand how her parents allowed her to live the lifestyle that came with that.  Were they estranged?  I am not familiar with all the  facts of this case.  I have only seen the one picture of her with Andrew, and she looked very comfortable with him.  I, also, just recently read that a friend of hers said that Guifrre told her she got to "be with" him.  Do you think it's possible that he thought she was of legal age?  In the picture it looked like she could have been 18.

@LuvSoCal - I've read a little about this. I don't remember anything about her dad. I think Epstein paid for her to go to a private high school in NYC for 4 years and for a apartment there for her and her mom. Someone else here will probably know more of the details.

Honored Contributor

Finally!

Respected Contributor

Why aren't any of the parents of these under age girls around? What did they think of their daughters flying off to a man's home ?

I wonder why they also are not part of this scandal. Where were they when all this was going on for years?

So many questions and barely if any mention of them.

Respected Contributor

I don't believe that this case will go to trial. Andrew's attorneys will hammer out an agreement where he will not admit to wrong doing and there will be an undisclosed settlement. I read a statement that he will be strongly advised to settle and make this case go away so as to not have very embarrassing details come out at trial. As one journalist wrote if he doesn't settle he is in effect  "dead man walking." 

Respected Contributor

Good. He deserves worse. What a low-life. Could have had his choice of almost any grown woman but no, we see whom he chooses... 

Respected Contributor

Abolish the monarchy, it's outdated .... the Queen and William are the only royals with dignity.  The UK taxpayers should be revolting while footing the bill for the others' unscrupulous behavior. 

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset   and yet, still, he claims he did not partake. Photos do not lie do they.

This guy needs to go and the Queen has spoken. He is not prince, gave that up years ago when he, like others, couldn't keep his hands of the underage teenagers.

Maybe he can share the cell with what's her name who was just convicted.

Trusted Contributor

It has been said that Virginia Giuffre will not settle and wants her day in court.