Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Mum has made her move....

@Pearlee wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

And so many other seem to skate who were associated with the party plane and the surrounding events.  

Like Itzhak Perlman and John Glenn?

@JamandBread Like people who deal with world affairs.  

@Sooner 

You mean Like people who dealt in world ‘affairs’?

It would be a shame if this particular point shut down this thread.

@Drythe  But you posted it anyway.

@Pearlee 

You frequently and vigorously claim the right to speak your opinions.

It is my right as well. 

Of note: I responded to an already existing post.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I can't imagine dealing with your own son being involved in this situation and having to deal with it at her age...so heartbreaking and upsetting for any mother....but she has already been through so much....losing her husband not that long ago, the Harry and Megan chronicles, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

I have to wonder what Sarah Ferguson is thinking about all of this right now...and how happy she must be not to be in the midst of it. I hate the daughters have to even know of their father being capable of this type of behavior, 

Honored Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

I have to wonder what Sarah Ferguson is thinking about all of this right now...and how happy she must be not to be in the midst of it. I hate the daughters have to even know of their father being capable of this type of behavior, 

@Duckncover  No doubt Sarah and the daughters believe Andrew's denials.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was interesting that the statement about removing these titles, etc. including the use of HRH, also added that they would not be returned regardless of the outcome of the trial.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Please don't jump on me for asking, but had any of you been in Ms. Guifrre's position at that age, would you have continued your relationship with Epstein and Maxwell?  I don't understand how her parents allowed her to live the lifestyle that came with that.  Were they estranged?  I am not familiar with all the  facts of this case.  I have only seen the one picture of her with Andrew, and she looked very comfortable with him.  I, also, just recently read that a friend of hers said that Guifrre told her she got to "be with" him.  Do you think it's possible that he thought she was of legal age?  In the picture it looked like she could have been 18.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

And so many other seem to skate who were associated with the party plane and the surrounding events.  

Like Itzhak Perlman and John Glenn?

@JamandBread Like people who deal with world affairs.  

@Sooner 

You mean Like people who dealt in world ‘affairs’?

It would be a shame if this particular point shut down this thread.

@Drythe Andrew, who this is about, deals in world affairs.   So what is the problem here?  

Honored Contributor

@Sushismom wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@Cakers3 Apparently you don't watch much national news.  That what the Queen is affectionately called.........I did leave out the "THE".  The Queen Mum

I didn't create it............your problem now

Regardless of how many national newscasters call her "Queen Mum", she isn't. Thank goodness I've never heard her referred as this and never, ever heard anyone called "King Dad". 

@Sushismom   RIght.  She is not Queen Mum.  I have never heard anyone call her that and if somebody did, they were wrong.

@fthunt   "Apparently"  you just do not know what you are talking about.

Not my problem.  Back to you.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@LuvSoCal These girls were "groomed" by Epstein and Maxwell.  They were just teenagers, many were of little means or on their own.  They befriended them and provided financially for them.  The encounters start out very unintrusively and then intensify over time.

Honored Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

I don't think his name alone on the flight manifest means much....many were on some of the flights for other reasons....but the video of him sneaking a young woman out of his apartment and other photos of him with underaged girls has left him with no real defense. I think he is toast...but he is wealthy, so you never know. I am guessing the lawsuit will ask for millions in damages.

@Duckncover   This is absolutely true.

Epstein knew many, many people and some were given flights within the USA from one business to another.

Even his former girlfriend flew on the plane with her husband and chldren, going from one state to another.

People keep placing all this emphasis on the plane while ignoring Epsteins' home where much of the abuse took place.

In fact, when the abuse began to surface many former passengers distanced themselves from Epstein and never flew on that plane again.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh