Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Mum has made her move....

Long overdue
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Just want to mention this is a civil suit with monetary penalties. I read Andrew has been advised to settle but Guiffre wants her day in court. It should be interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

So if he is stripped of his patronages, does that mean some of those will go to William and Kate?  I don't know how that all works.  But William and Kate got more responsibility when H and M left.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

So if he is stripped of his patronages, does that mean some of those will go to William and Kate?  I don't know how that all works.  But William and Kate got more responsibility when H and M left.

@Puppy Lips  I have no idea who they will go to but Andrew has a sister and another brother besides William.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Puppy Lips  I have no idea who they will go to but Andrew has a sister and another brother besides William.

They will split those among the working royals. So that would be the Camridges, Princess Anne, Edward and Sophie. And of course Charles and Camilla.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure he renounced them because the queen told him too.  I don't think he would have done it if given the choice.  He has always seemed the most arrogant and entitled of the queen's children IMO.

Super Contributor

I think she grew up some

prince andrew.jpg

Honored Contributor

She had to do it and should have awhile back, irregardless as a Mother I am sure this as broken heart from the beginning.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I hope this is just the beginning.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if all the abusers now think it was worth the thrill to exploit powerless, nubile women.