Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth tests positive for Covid

Bless this dear woman and may she have nothing more than mild symptoms that eventually evaporate.  Soon.

I think she has such sterling traits of dedication, devotion, discipline and strong leadership.  I am not addressing what was/is wrong with the Empire itself, simply Queen Elizabeth as a person.  

Esteemed Contributor

No escape, despite triple vax'ed .

Honored Contributor

It happened to me and I was a lot more isolated than she.  I had about 3 or 4 miserable days then got better fast except it took 8 weeks to completely regain taste and smell.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@skatting44   Mild cold-like symptoms. No hospitalization, no intubation, no intensive care and able to carry out light work schedule.  I'd say triple vaccination certainly worked in her favor. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I feel sorry for her, I'd say "poor" but I don't mean $$$$$ poor.  Just all she's been through in the last few years.  

@qualitygal   I think it just goes  along with living so long and through so many generations.

Honored Contributor

She's vaccinated and boosted and she has the best Healthcare team on the planet.  Last week she did a couple of events and she wasn't wearing a mask, that seemed risky for a woman in her 90s.  

Respected Contributor

Wishing Her Majesty a speedy and complete recovery.  Given her age and status, I wonder if they are giving her any monoclonal antibody treatments even with a mild case.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@50Mickey wrote:

@skatting44   Mild cold-like symptoms. No hospitalization, no intubation, no intensive care and able to carry out light work schedule.  I'd say triple vaccination certainly worked in her favor. 

Those who are triple vaxed seem to have milder symptoms.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I feel sorry for her, I'd say "poor" but I don't mean $$$$$ poor.  Just all she's been through in the last few years.  

@qualitygal 

We've ALL been through a lot the last few years. 

Honored Contributor

What did I miss here?   

Didn't they already report this last week, and say she was being "monitored"?   This is old news.