Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth - joined by Prince Harry and Meghan for Church

@jonbon. H&M's response to the Buckingham statement setting down the terms of Megxit is not speculation. They posted it online and spitefully told the queen they could use "royal" if they wanted to outside the UK but won't and whined about being treated differently from other working royals and didn't like the review in a year. That is not speculation so there is no denying that.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Then there's this one with Prince Philip (where she definitely doesn't look too happy):

qe.jpg

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Where do the people get their information on what the queen feels about this, are they flies on a wall ?

@goldensrbest 

Hello golden,

In general I think we project our personal thoughts / feelings here.

Given all that has happened, I would feel awkward.  But, I'm not a fly on the wall, and of course it doesn't mean anyone else would.

Happy Spring.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
@jonbon. H&M's response to the Buckingham statement setting down the terms of Megxit is not speculation. They posted it online and spitefully told the queen they could use "royal" if they wanted to outside the UK but won't and whined about being treated differently from other working royals and didn't like the review in a year. That is not speculation so there is no denying that.

Well, again, it's all in the interpretation of what was said. Using words like "spitefully" and "whined" reveals, I think, your preconceived attitude toward the whole situation.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   You are right about the history.  When you live overseas for a few years it quite surprising what you miss from your country and have taken for granted.

Esteemed Contributor

The greatest predictor of future behavior is relevant past behavior. Meghan has shown a clear pattern of using and discarding people to get what she wants. This includes her own family. The queen and the rest of the royals know this, and they will all be there to pick up the pieces when Harry figures it out. He will figure it out!

Honored Contributor

@manny2. Yes I has to laugh at how foolish it was for them, in their statement, to resent the one-year review of Megxit. The Queen was throwing Harry a life raft!
Respected Contributor

@Sushismom wrote:

Then there's this one with Prince Philip (where she definitely doesn't look too happy):

qe.jpg

This picture was taken in June of 2015.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I am with with you in that the one-year review is definitely with Harry in mind.  Meghan knows her way around and will thrive- her lifestyle will be quite new for Harry as he has always had, and needed, back-up.

Not so sure of the welcome if they returned - not many people turned out to welcome them and, in fact, some booing.  Inside the venues all was good but no so much outside where normally crowds stand in rain and cold not so this time.

Honored Contributor

I predict their star will fade.

Public is fickled and will move on.