Valued Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth - joined by Prince Harry and Meghan for Church

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I burst out laughing this morning when a news story was going to be shown on the Royals. The guy said "the loooooooong goodbye continues". I know the news is that they are going to be wrapping up their last offical duties but I highly doubt they will return to Canada and stay there. They will be in the news again within a week. No way they are going to live a quiet life away from their fame and crowds adoring them. 

I like the Queen and feel bad this is the drama she's dealing with in her family. It has to be rough on any grandparent to see the family pulling apart.  

@FindingMyJoy  But they live in Canasa lately quiet privet life, at some point nobody even know where the are  . I can assure you that they go back in Canada for now because some work need to be done ( no link available to prof and you don't need to believe). If they wanted fame they would not do what they do.

A about Queen and drama at this point completely different conversation in different time.

According to quite a few sources, Meghan wanted more money, and she really wanted to drop the "ribbon cutting" type of events.  They can claim stress, anger, the press, and family to bolt, but they're going to need that fame to make money.  They already did a personal appearance that earned them something like $800,000 for an evening hanging out with billionaires. She kept her agent, manager, lawyer and business going into the marriage, and they set up patents and copyrights to use their "Sussex Royal" brand while not wanting to be royals.  The irony escaped them, I guess.  Harry might be happy if the press evaporated, but Meghan has already pulled a Diana and called the press to alert them to her whereabouts. 
@Blahblahvampemer   it's again"quite a few sources" an other words brits and Australian rugs. Nobody confirmed how much money they earned by personal appearances. For example I heard up to 1 mil and also heard that it was for charity. I persinaly don't see any confirms about her contracts and a am sure those sources also. This conversation can go without end. It's what people want to believe. If talk about facts they live in Canada for now enough quiet life.

Yes it's gonna change in future. They need to make a money to be financially independent and they will and they have connection between rich and famous.

The rest will see. But again who believe in what. One think  I am sure they are not pure and they will be very rich in future even without Charles money.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's possible to tell what people are thinking or feeling or palanning by looking at them through the car window.

I fail to see why some of you don't get that WE REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Meghan will go back to acting in another TV series or they can do cameo appearances in movies and such. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Mlsg wrote:

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I burst out laughing this morning when a news story was going to be shown on the Royals. The guy said "the loooooooong goodbye continues". I know the news is that they are going to be wrapping up their last offical duties but I highly doubt they will return to Canada and stay there. They will be in the news again within a week. No way they are going to live a quiet life away from their fame and crowds adoring them. 

I like the Queen and feel bad this is the drama she's dealing with in her family. It has to be rough on any grandparent to see the family pulling apart.  

@FindingMyJoy  But they live in Canasa lately quiet privet life, at some point nobody even know where the are  . I can assure you that they go back in Canada for now because some work need to be done ( no link available to prof and you don't need to believe). If they wanted fame they would not do what they do.

A about Queen and drama at this point completely different conversation in different time.

According to quite a few sources, Meghan wanted more money, and she really wanted to drop the "ribbon cutting" type of events.  They can claim stress, anger, the press, and family to bolt, but they're going to need that fame to make money.  They already did a personal appearance that earned them something like $800,000 for an evening hanging out with billionaires. She kept her agent, manager, lawyer and business going into the marriage, and they set up patents and copyrights to use their "Sussex Royal" brand while not wanting to be royals.  The irony escaped them, I guess.  Harry might be happy if the press evaporated, but Meghan has already pulled a Diana and called the press to alert them to her whereabouts. 
@Blahblahvampemer   it's again"quite a few sources" an other words brits and Australian rugs. Nobody confirmed how much money they earned by personal appearances. For example I heard up to 1 mil and also heard that it was for charity. I persinaly don't see any confirms about her contracts and a am sure those sources also. This conversation can go without end. It's what people want to believe. If talk about facts they live in Canada for now enough quiet life.

Yes it's gonna change in future. They need to make a money to be financially independent and they will and they have connection between rich and famous.

The rest will see. But again who believe in what. One think  I am sure they are not pure and they will be very rich in future even without Charles money.

No, the "sources" are now their actions--especially with the timing, patent/copyrights and so on.  No tabloids required.  They were/are planning on making a living promoting their royal status while not really being royals and only showing up for the glamorous events. The public can bleep off.  Having and eating the cake applies.

Rich?  Their negative ratings around the world are increasing, and let's be blunt, Meghan is no Grace Kelly with an Oscar on the shelf.  What great career did she leave behind?  Also, Harry is no former-King Edward with a vault he can access.  

If those two end up hangers on of the rich, fine, but their son is going to grow up with a rather large family on both sides that mom and dad blew off. 

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Valued Contributor

@Blahblahvampemer  I am not going go back and force with you. Let's continue this conversation after 6 or so month. Negative rating increased yes but for them. 

They already have very interesting offers from very different rich companies. Don't know how ithey will decide. And you know 

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

No, the "sources" are now their actions--especially with the timing, patent/copyrights and so on.  No tabloids required.  They were/are planning on making a living promoting their royal status while not really being royals and only showing up for the glamorous events. The public can bleep off.  Having and eating the cake applies.

Rich?  Their negative ratings around the world are increasing, and let's be blunt, Meghan is no Grace Kelly with an Oscar on the shelf.  What great career did she leave behind?  Also, Harry is no former-King Edward with a vault he can access.  

If those two end up hangers on of the rich, fine, but their son is going to grow up with a rather large family on both sides that mom and dad blew off. 

@Blahblahvampemer  I am not going back and forth with. Yes negative rating increasing but not for them. Their rating quite opposite. They already have some very good offers from rich companies. And Meghan not going to restart her career.  Sure I don't know what they decided because you know why? Because he is still royal and she is royal by marriage snd nobody will take this from them. They are no more seniors royal but still royal. And please don't worry about Archi.He will be more than fine. Better be aside from uncle Andrew and some more relatives. 

ok I am finished with this topic. Future will show everything. O and by the way Harry much more than this nazi Edward. This insulting even  to compare.

Honored Contributor

Saw an interesting article today saying how Harry and Meghan were “ forced” to give up everything and leave the U.K. Harry was devastated to relinquish his legacy and royal duties and his ten years of military service. “ we were forced. We had no choice”. Gimme a break. Now they said they left Archie behind due to the coronavirus. I don’t believe that for a minute. Meghan is resuming her acting career shortly, according to other reports. Sigh.
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Saw an interesting article today saying how Harry and Meghan were “ forced” to give up everything and leave the U.K. Harry was devastated to relinquish his legacy and royal duties and his ten years of military service. “ we were forced. We had no choice”. Gimme a break. Now they said they left Archie behind due to the coronavirus. I don’t believe that for a minute. Meghan is resuming her acting career shortly, according to other reports. Sigh.

I saw an article today that quoted an anonymous insider who said H & M had no choice but to leave and that Kate was very "sad" about how things have gone with Harry.  I figured there must not be anything else going on with the royal family for them to publish that.  

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional    I see where the Queen has cancelled almost all appointments and rightfully so. Prince Charles, also.

In these times, everybody is affected no matter where U live.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would be interesting to know the thinking behind the statement that they 'had no choice' but to leave and that they were 'forced' to give up everything. It would seem that perhaps it was their perception that they needed to leave and it's been made sort of clear that they wanted to remain half in and half out of the royal family but that was not on offer for them. Apparently, the choice was for them to either perform their royal duty or not to, but that picking and choosing wasn't an option so they opted out altogether. It'll also be interesting to see how this rolls out after that year trial run.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

Just read that the paperwork for H&M to use "Sussex Royal" on jewelry, toys, alcohol, toiletries and sporting goods in Europe is still in play.  

So they don't want to be senior royals, but they'll sell themselves as royals?

@Blahblahvampemer 

I seriously doubt whether their logo, trademarks, branding .....  or whatever you want to call it .....  matters whether they use the word royal or not.  Do you HONESTLY think no one will know who they are if the word royal isn't used?   C'mon!!!