Trusted Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth - joined by Prince Harry and Meghan for Church

I read where H&M will be returning to the U.K., a couple of times, early this summer, and will be joining the Queen on vacation. They'll be bringing Archie, on these visits. 

It sounds like, not nearly the drama, among the family, itself, as all these media reports, many of them,no more than tabloids, would lead one to believe. 

Respected Contributor

And not nearly the drama and acrimony that some on these boards who seem to be in touch with the royals and who write about with such confidence in their opinions.

Trusted Contributor

Apparently, being royal, is still being human. They appear, to have good and bad qualities, just like the rest of us. 

They even have family drama, like, many of us, do, or have had.  Their's just gets played out on the world stage. 

But, it's all OK.  Where is Archie, is a distraction, from, where in the heck, is the toilet paper? 😉

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK so when you read something positive about H & K it is credible but when those of us who post things we have read that are negative we are mocked for reading gossip rags and having heard it the Queen. 🙄 Quite a double standard.

As for what you are now reporting, I read it is expected they will take Archie, not that they will for sure. And it all may be moot if travel is prohibited due to the virus.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure, how someone, with a different point of view, is mocking you? 

Isn't the point of discussion forums, to discuss, and share points of view, including opposing ones? 

I do, definitely, take any information, with, "anonymous sources, "people close to the situation", etc., with a big grain of salt. Royal family, or, anyone else, that kind of information, could be coming from anywhere, anyone, that might or might not, be credible. 

When it comes to celebrity stories, I do tend to give the benefit of the Doubt, to people, I will never know, and who have zero impact, on my life. Why not? 

Honored Contributor

Here I thought Covid 19 had put H and M on the back burner. But alas no.

I hope they and the royal family stay healthy.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@SuhseK. I was referring to most of the plethora of H&M threads not this particular one when I mentioned mocking.