Esteemed Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth at Opening of Exhibition Commemorating 200th Birthday of Queen Victoria

@faeriemoon 

"hoisting power" gave me a good laugh.

As I've aged, I realize that being small has it's advantages Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth at Opening of Exhibition Commemorating 200th Birthday of Queen Victoria

Women in their 90's aren't supposed to look like Madonna in that pointy bra are they?  Wouldn't that look a tad "odd"?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These pictures are amazing. I think the fruit topiaries on that elaborate dinner table are gorgeous...such grandeur back then!

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Ok; I'll say it.  She needs a better bra with some hoisting power.

Other than that, she always looks good.

She's 93 yrs and the Queen of England.  She can look any way she wants.

Respected Contributor

If I get to my 90’s do not think I will worry about ‘hoisting the girls’ as first thing I do now, on getting home, is bra off, shoes off, cuppa tea -  yahoo - in that order.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Women in their 90's aren't supposed to look like Madonna in that pointy bra are they?  Wouldn't that look a tad "odd"?

Who said anything about making them pointy???  I just suggested getting them somewhere above her waist.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Who said anything about making them pointy???  I just suggested getting them somewhere above her waist.

@faeriemoon They are above her waist.  I'm not seeing anything odd about her figure for someone her age.  You have a really different expectation than I do.  To me she looks fine. 

Honored Contributor

Hahahaha, I can't believe I just looked to check if the Queen's boobs were above or below her waist.

*snort*