Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,853
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together

I don't buy the Princess Margaret angle and I am of age to get it.  Nonetheless I can't remember seeing a happier Queen, ever.  It is very heartwarming.  The Queen is truly remarkable and blessed to be so vital at her age.  Most are not that fortunate.  I would like to know two things--what were they laughing about and what are their handbags?  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,253
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together

I wondering if she's tell the Queen dirty jokes Man Very Happy

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,253
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together


@Shawnie wrote:

I don't buy the Princess Margaret angle and I am of age to get it.  Nonetheless I can't remember seeing a happier Queen, ever.  It is very heartwarming.  The Queen is truly remarkable and blessed to be so vital at her age.  Most are not that fortunate.  I would like to know two things--what were they laughing about and what are their handbags?  


Shawnie--I've heard the Queen is a crack shot so I'm wondering if she has a gun in her purse, But I think someone here commented she carries a purse so she won't have to shake hands. All that hand-shaking might be pretty wearying on an old lady like her.

 

Anyway, I love her outfit but GOD I wish she'd wear a different hat. I wonder if she has  whole close full in different colors.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,330
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together


@FuzzyFace wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

I don't buy the Princess Margaret angle and I am of age to get it.  Nonetheless I can't remember seeing a happier Queen, ever.  It is very heartwarming.  The Queen is truly remarkable and blessed to be so vital at her age.  Most are not that fortunate.  I would like to know two things--what were they laughing about and what are their handbags?  


Shawnie--I've heard the Queen is a crack shot so I'm wondering if she has a gun in her purse, But I think someone here commented she carries a purse so she won't have to shake hands. All that hand-shaking might be pretty wearying on an old lady like her.

 

Anyway, I love her outfit but GOD I wish she'd wear a different hat. I wonder if she has  whole close full in different colors.


 

I seriously doubt the queen is packin' heat. (eyeroll)

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,916
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together


@faeriemoon wrote:

@FuzzyFace wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

I don't buy the Princess Margaret angle and I am of age to get it.  Nonetheless I can't remember seeing a happier Queen, ever.  It is very heartwarming.  The Queen is truly remarkable and blessed to be so vital at her age.  Most are not that fortunate.  I would like to know two things--what were they laughing about and what are their handbags?  


Shawnie--I've heard the Queen is a crack shot so I'm wondering if she has a gun in her purse, But I think someone here commented she carries a purse so she won't have to shake hands. All that hand-shaking might be pretty wearying on an old lady like her.

 

Anyway, I love her outfit but GOD I wish she'd wear a different hat. I wonder if she has  whole close full in different colors.


 

I seriously doubt the queen is packin' heat. (eyeroll)


Especially since handguns are illegal in the UK. 

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 2,871
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,982
Registered: ‎08-20-2012

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together

      I am happy for both the Queen and the Duchess...they do seem to have a happy connection! 

      But I hate how the media is playing Meghan's relationship with the Queen against Catherine's relationship with the Queen.   I wish the "media" would just butt out....everyone is different. No one is going to get gets along the exact same way...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,940
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together

@LoriLori

 

come on over...water feels good

 

 

These two ladies are enjoying each other's company. Not a smile but a full laugh out loud moment. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,078
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together

You know now that the queen likes megan,they seem to be have a good relationship ,nice to see queen smiling.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.