Respected Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth and Duchess of Sussex on first outing together

I don't buy the Princess Margaret angle and I am of age to get it.  Nonetheless I can't remember seeing a happier Queen, ever.  It is very heartwarming.  The Queen is truly remarkable and blessed to be so vital at her age.  Most are not that fortunate.  I would like to know two things--what were they laughing about and what are their handbags?  

Trusted Contributor

I wondering if she's tell the Queen dirty jokes Man Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I don't buy the Princess Margaret angle and I am of age to get it.  Nonetheless I can't remember seeing a happier Queen, ever.  It is very heartwarming.  The Queen is truly remarkable and blessed to be so vital at her age.  Most are not that fortunate.  I would like to know two things--what were they laughing about and what are their handbags?  

Shawnie--I've heard the Queen is a crack shot so I'm wondering if she has a gun in her purse, But I think someone here commented she carries a purse so she won't have to shake hands. All that hand-shaking might be pretty wearying on an old lady like her.

Anyway, I love her outfit but GOD I wish she'd wear a different hat. I wonder if she has  whole close full in different colors.

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Shawnie--I've heard the Queen is a crack shot so I'm wondering if she has a gun in her purse, But I think someone here commented she carries a purse so she won't have to shake hands. All that hand-shaking might be pretty wearying on an old lady like her.

Anyway, I love her outfit but GOD I wish she'd wear a different hat. I wonder if she has  whole close full in different colors.

I seriously doubt the queen is packin' heat. (eyeroll)

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@FuzzyFace wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

I seriously doubt the queen is packin' heat. (eyeroll)

Especially since handguns are illegal in the UK. 

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy for both the Queen and the Duchess...they do seem to have a happy connection! 

But I hate how the media is playing Meghan's relationship with the Queen against Catherine's relationship with the Queen.   I wish the "media" would just butt out....everyone is different. No one is going to get gets along the exact same way...

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

come on over...water feels good

These two ladies are enjoying each other's company. Not a smile but a full laugh out loud moment. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You know now that the queen likes megan,they seem to be have a good relationship ,nice to see queen smiling.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.