Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker's BIG 7:30 PM Surprise

@NoelSeven wrote:

8 pm Eastern?

That excludes working people on the west coast.

my guess though is that not very many people from the west coast fly in just to attend a live audience show that is less than a month away.....but hey, i could be mistaken! Smiley Wink

yes, they do a cookie exchange show every year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm a little surprised Angel is  working just two days before her wedding.   Wouldn't you think she'd take more time off with out of town company probably coming and with all the wedding prep to do?  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm a little surprised Angel is  working just two days before her wedding.   Wouldn't you think she'd take more time off with out of town company probably coming and with all the wedding prep to do?  

i think many brides prefer to take more time off AFTER the wedding than before......at least that was the case with me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

by the way, the 150 seats that they had for the live audiences how sold out in under a minute......the power of the QUACKERS........Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

any BIG announcement on the Q is usually nothing big at all

Respected Contributor

I believe that Angel probably has plenty of help with wedding preparations and would rather work during this time. It probably keeps her more sane!

Respected Contributor

The big announcement was sent out via an email a couple of hours before the show aired. I'm sure Angel is happy that her fan club supports her in such a big way. I lost interest in Quacker clothing since most of their tops are now a poly/cotton blend with little give to the fabric.
Honored Contributor

Any one know how much a ticket cost to be there??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Any one know how much a ticket cost to be there??

the tickets are sold out so i cannot see how much they  were, but most of the live audience shows are $35.

Respected Contributor

Wow, when did they start charging for the live audience shows? Didn't they use to be free?