Super Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Shorts (Petites) Growing

@Kachina624  Are you volunteering?  There is a difference between knowing how to do something and wanting to do the something you know how to do.  A little smug, aren't we?

Honored Contributor

Granted sewing a hem is easy enough but the prep work isn’t.  

@excpa wrote:

@Kachina624  Are you volunteering?  There is a difference between knowing how to do something and wanting to do the something you know how to do.  A little smug, aren't we?

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

I refuse to buy any pants that are not PETITE.  I purchased one pair of the SHORT knit jeans.....and when I sat down, there was way too much fabric that came up from the crotch area.....  I too am 5', and I need petite.....  The same thing goes for when I purchase PJs.....don't like walking on the bottom of the legs.....

Apparently QF doesn't care enough to change the SHORT to PETITE.  

As I mentioned in another response, I presume they have considered it and made a choice to leave the line as is -- "shorts" rather than "petites." Doesn't mean they don't care.

Honored Contributor

<blockquote><hr /><li-user login="excpa" uid="233713"></li-user>&nbsp;wrote:<br />
<p><li-user login="Kachina624" uid="35228"></li-user>&nbsp; Are you volunteering?&nbsp; There is a difference between knowing how to do something and wanting to do the something you know how to do.&nbsp; A little smug, aren't we?</p>
<hr /></blockquote>
<p><font size="4"><li-user login="excpa" uid="233713"></li-user>.&nbsp; If i could spend an afternoon with you, I'd have you hemming up a storm.&nbsp; Some of the new products on the market make it especially easy.&nbsp; I'm not sure about smugness but I did make the time and effort to learn to do it and it's saved me much time and money.&nbsp; I used to sew my whole work wardrobe.</font></p>
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment