Esteemed Contributor

QVC, will you please let Brett and Craig get some rest.

These two men (electronics experts) must be exhausted. I swear between the two channels  you see them on every minute selling electronics. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC, will you please let Brett and Craig get some rest.

I thought that I had better come back and clarify. I am not being snarky about QVC's programming. I really am just thinking about how exhausted they must be. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought QVC2 was previously recorded, so they are really live. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus You're the nice one... I'll be the snarky one... It would be nice if they gave their viewers an electronics reprieve too... Every Christmas, like clock work... Sheesh...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I rarely see Oscar any more.  But they've told me he's still with the company - keeping hours I don't apparently.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr.  Oscar was on last week.  He's my favorite so I'd like to see him more often.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Are you kidding?  This is their job, and they know the holiday season is huge on electronic items, not just at QVC.  Bret and Craig are making 80% of their annual paycheck right about now, so they are very happy.  I would be too if that was the career I chose.

Super Contributor

I agree that this is their busy time for electronics. I enjoy their presentations. They give a lot of information that you don’t normally get, not just reciting the specs. I have learned quite a bit about my iPad, Fire, and Fire TV. For all of the people complaining about all of the electronic shows, don’t worry, we’ll be inundated by fashion, make up, and jewelry soon enough. Personally, those are the ones I don’t like. But different strokes for different folks. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

These two men (electronics experts) must be exhausted. I swear between the two channels  you see them on every minute selling electronics. 

@icezeus  Some of those programs are previously recorded, esp. on Q2.

So they are not always there "live".

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I actually do know that they are not live on Q2 all of the time. I also seriously doubt that they make 80% of their paycheck during this time. I am pretty sure that they are contract employees.  Umm... Yes,  sort of know that this is their job. 

My comment was simply made as an observation.